ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Ohio State Game Thread ...

Geez, Hack with a fumble after the targeting penalty.

Appears Dowry was beaten by Washington, who then caused the fumble.

Reactions: RUbanks
You target a player, get kicked out, and you cheer on the way out? Stay classy.

I've been a supporter of Hack over the past few years, but he need to sit and heal for the NFL. Time to let the younger QBs have a chance.

Reactions: Pocono Lion
No way should Hack have been on field in that last possession. No flipping way.

Oh yeah, we will be back and we will remember that last throw for TD. We will remember.

Will we see mcsorley? Or is Franklin gonna keep throwing hack out there to get killed?

Welp. There were some moments of brilliance. I guess that counts for something.

Ok. NOW can we se McSorley? I should just go to bed but I want to see how stubborn Jimmy Franks really is.

You target a player, get kicked out, and you cheer on the way out? Stay classy.
Classy university. Mich player took a full lap around the field today after same thing. full lap on the track
BTW lots of talk about Bosa here---gonna say you would turn him down if he wanted to transfer and go to PSU???? LOL

Imagine how bad it would be if Barrett played all game instead of just in their redzone options?!

Get used to this folks, we are now playing teams with big and fast defensive lines. The future weeks are only going to get worse for the O line. Mich and much state will destroy this line.

We had opportunities and could not produce. OSU is too talented offensively and with Barrett out there they
may be unstoppable. Cardale Jones is a certifiable dope

Classy university. Mich player took a full lap around the field today after same thing. full lap on the track
BTW lots of talk about Bosa here---gonna say you would turn him down if he wanted to transfer and go to PSU???? LOL

I doubt Bosa would want to go to class and pay for his tattoos.

Reactions: uscgPSU
I am not an NFL scout, but I just don't see Hack being an NFL QB.
Well, you are one of the few if you listen to the talking heads. He will go in the draft this spring and he may do well behind an Oline that can block for him.

With Hackenberg going back out, i'm becoming more and more convinced that Franklin had to promise Hack that he would play every down in order to keep him from transferring back in January '14. Not sure how else to explain it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT