ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Ohio State Game Thread ...

Can we please get Hack out..without Barkley this offense is complete garbage...so sick of the horrible play calls..sick of it

Barkley was open for a TD. A TE over the middle would be open too. OSU sells out on the run and Donovan won't take what's given.
That one's not on Donovan. His QB had Barkley for a sure TD, but would rather cover up than stand in and make the throw.

You have GOT to be shitting me. Hack in full Temple mode. Turtleing as soon as he feels the slightest bit of pressure. Need to see the RB out of the backfield that doesn't have anybody within 10 yards of him.

He's Peyton Manning without the ability to throw.

For the sake of moving forward its time to mix it up and bring in McSorley. You're not doing PSU any good with letting him rot on the bench.

If you have a weak OL, you're really not going anywhere with a QB that's a stiff.

Reactions: grinagrin
Sorry, CH would not be going back in when they score here if I was running this show. We have clearly abandoned whatever air attack option we brought to Columbus and are relying on SB and OSU penalties to move the ball. If our QB is going to not throw and will have run might as well as let a mobile QB take a stab at it. What's the worst that could happen?

Why is Hack still in there. He threw one bad long pass with amazing catch by wr all second half. He had done nothing all game except 1 or 2 passes. He's garbage

Why is Hack still in there. He threw one bad long pass with amazing catch by wr all second half. He had done nothing all game except 1 or 2 passes. He's garbage
We've called all of four pass plays in the second half.

Would like to see them get another score to end the game. Tosu is clearly the better team, and moral victories count for our young squad (which is typically exactly the opposite of how I think).

Reactions: grinagrin
OSU has great athletes and beating them on the road was going to be difficult. But us there anybody who doesn't think we were totally out coached tonight?

OSU plays fast and their plays are unpredictable. PSU plays slow and their plays are predictable.

Once again this team goes into give up mode after adversity
This is were Franklin has to step up big time
Not a mentally tough team

Reactions: psu00
Yes they now have better athletes but Urban is making our coaches look silly!
Defense is gassed and get Hack off the field! Not just because he is hurt!

For the sake of moving forward its time to mix it up and bring in McSorley. You're not doing PSU any good with letting him rot on the bench.

If you have a weak OL, you're really not going anywhere with a QB that's a stiff.

It's such a shame. IMHO Hackenberg was the best QB prospect since Collins, but we did not have the line to protect him. I also think his coach is more geared to working with a dual threat QB. This is not the BOB staff. Hope he moves on after the season. We might not do better next year with a first year QB and with limiting throwing potential, but we need to start in a direction that is consistent with our future, or at least one that is consistent with what this staff wants to do.

OSU has great athletes and beating them on the road was going to be difficult. But us there anybody who doesn't think we were totally out coached tonight?

OSU plays fast and their plays are unpredictable. PSU plays slow and their plays are predictable.
I don't think outcoached. You have a great frosh RB----we have a GREAT QB #16 who rides the bench........Meyer should apologize to our fan base for being a rockhead...... Idiotic...Barrett is twice the QB Jones is ---all facets.

So we routinely are putting in 2nd string defensive players, but for some reason we are still holding out on putting in a back up QB. Maybe we are trying to save a double secret RS that we don't know about.

God I had Joey Bosa too

Once again this team goes into give up mode after adversity
This is were Franklin has to step up big time
Not a mentally tough team
I think that's a function of youth more than anything.

And, as I say this, we see a ball go through Blacknall's hands, a ball go through Hamilton's hands, and a Lynch fumble that will get overturned with a targeting call.

We've done a pretty good job with the OSU personal foul penalties tonight.

Donovan, #72, #88, and the two punters should have to walk home to State College.

Hack does not have "IT"

Reactions: PennSt8er
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT