ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Michigan game thread

Flag coming for McSorley hitting the b1g side judge in the face with the ball?

THAT made the game worth watching !!!!! I can't stop laughing ;-)
(I do hope he he not really hurt, just can't "officiate" any more games)

Reactions: step.eng69
this could be worst defense of all time at PSU

The most undermanned, at least. We are down 4 of our 2 deep linebackers and a couple D linemen as well. The LBs that are available have very little game experience and are either undersized or lack high end athleticism. The DL has some ability, but they are going to be dead tired with as much time as Michigan has had the ball. I don't know if we have any answers for the remainder of the year... it depends on when we get the LB and DL starters back.

I for one think UM is just the more physical team. They are really coming off the ball with bad intentions. Our lack of depth and trying to protect staters from injury the past few years has really shown up today.
Harbough wants to destroy Penn State so that they can take any recruit they want from Penn State. Franklin had that attitude but couldn't carry it out. Expect Harbough to take your best recruits if they need them

So once again we either have a problem with receivers who can't get open or a QB who can't get rid of the ball. I was hoping we would be beyond that this year.

The most undermanned, at least. We are down 4 of our 2 deep linebackers and a couple D linemen as well. The LBs that are available have very little game experience and are either undersized or lack high end athleticism. The DL has some ability, but they are going to be dead tired with as much time as Michigan has had the ball. I don't know if we have any answers for the remainder of the year... it depends on when we get the LB and DL starters back.

2-10

Michigan OL is BIG, senior loaded and HOLD on every play. But they are really good at hiding it. Then again it's the big officials.

The reason our guys on defense are getting hurt is they are so undersized. Our guys are so frail compared to everyone else

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Maybe he should do it again to tell the crowd to be quiet since they are up 35-3.

MAN I MISS PATERNO!!!

Announcers give a shout out to UM's fullback..... They can only do one thing according to Franklin...... Screw the fullback... We need ARE-PEE-OH...........

It's obvious this team is a few years away. We don't have the offensive or defensive front and with injuries it gets worse. In my mind, franklin has until next year to improve things

10-because-alcohol.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT