ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Michigan game thread

You're right, Moron Pool Boy, if he was running around like an idiot and crying PSU would be winning right now.
PSU is running around losing their collective heads because of ?Franklin. Did that answer your question?

He's a clueless, artificially emotional twit

Reactions: m.knox
2nd half success to me = COMPETE, COMPETE, COMPETE.

It won't be a Pitt-type of comeback, but at least try to win the 2nd half, even with backups (Stevens, WRs, Freshmen OLs).

That tells you a lot about our staff. How on earth do you go for a field goal? Announcers said it best, would Harbaugh kick there?

Rhetorical question - but if you are going to go for it on 4th and 5 from outside 40 down 7-0. Why not go for it there? Does not make sense

Barkley bounced his head on that pass in the end zone and left. Not good...

I hope it's not a concussion... he's literally the only option on offense right now. He's still not enough on his own, but without him we got nothing.

He's been horrible at managing TOs. He should actually delegate calling TOs to an assistant.

That tells you a lot about our staff. How on earth do you go for a field goal? Announcers said it best, would Harbaugh kick there?

It's a lose-lose proposition. Barkley was out of the game and there was no shot at converting. If he goes for it and we get shut out then everyone will second guess that too. We just aren't in a position to have anything look good right now.

He doesn't want to be shut out. Franklin has given up and might as well put in 2rd and 3rd string for an excuse.
I get going for the FG. But do you really waste a second half TO early on so you can kick a 21 yard FG instead of a 26 yarder? Really?!? That's just asinine.

Reactions: bmw199
Two stops for the D. Nice. Have to wonder how much a healthy Cabinda, Bell, and WW would have helped.

Allen is playing hard. Agree he needs to cool it with the gestures, but at least he's pouring it all out on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT