ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

Millin.....2 star recruit, ranked as the #240 OT in his class. 2 year starter for the worst team in the MAC.

The most interesting thing about Pitt fans delusion is they will watch offer after offer fail, then It comes down to the last week of signing day and a "4 star" kid is down to Pitt and Syracuse and they truly believe he just prefers those two schools

This kid would love to go to NC, USC, Clemson, PSU but has to settle for Pitt or Syracuse. They don't get it

Reactions: jrd23psu
The most interesting thing about Pitt fans delusion is they will watch offer after offer fail, then It comes down to the last week of signing day and a "4 star" kid is down to Pitt and Syracuse and they truly believe he just prefers those two schools

This kid would love to go to NC, USC, Clemson, PSU but has to settle for Pitt or Syracuse. They don't get it
And when they do sign him, it’s because Narduzzi is amazing.

Last edited:

Yes, they actually think they bested PSU, Ohio State and Notre Dame for two of their three star lineman.

Reactions: ELDADDY
OMG,Ralph Cindrich was the Captain on the Lair!I had many a discussion with him over there about Psu and Wvu.This was before Chris booted me off for no reason at all.The Captain really did know a lot about the Clery Act and Ncaa regulations.Also the good Captain hated Joe and Psu but not Wvu.I was always amazed how much he knew about rural Greene and Washington Counties for a Pittsburgh guy.It makes since now because Ralph went to Avella High School. I actually played against Ralph in 1967.What doesn't make since was the Captains poor grammar and word usage for a law school grad.It did sound like he wrote alot of his messages while under the influence.Maybe he lost a lot of brain cells in Whitey's Bar in the 70s?

OMG,Ralph Cindrich was the Captain on the Lair!I had many a discussion with him over there about Psu and Wvu.This was before Chris booted me off for no reason at all.The Captain really did know a lot about the Clery Act and Ncaa regulations.Also the good Captain hated Joe and Psu but not Wvu.I was always amazed how much he knew about rural Greene and Washington Counties for a Pittsburgh guy.It makes since now because Ralph went to Avella High School. I actually played against Ralph in 1967.What doesn't make since was the Captains poor grammar and word usage for a law school grad.It did sound like he wrote alot of his messages while under the influence.Maybe he lost a lot of brain cells in Whitey's Bar in the 70s?

In all seriousness, and not being funny, maybe he has CTE?

Ahh fond memories .......

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
When your coach is in yr 4 and his starting line consists of

Walk on
JUCO
Grad Transfer
RS Freshman

Then, he has absolutely no idea how to recruit and build a roster

Nothing screams "big time program" like raiding Kent State for talent.

Reactions: marshall23

When you are mentally ill it's hard to form coherent thoughts and convey them properly on paper. I'm not exaggerating, either. That guy is mentally ill.

When you are mentally ill it's hard to form coherent thoughts and convey them properly on paper. I'm not exaggerating, either. That guy is mentally ill.

So I had no clue who Ralph Cindrich is ... but when I went to his Wikipedia page (yes he has one) ... he's going to be 70 next year. I am in shock that a guy in his late 60s is posting essays in Crayola crayons on a message board

Saw a post on the lair talking about team records and how Pitt is PSU's "big brother".So I did some digging...
Started when PSU joined the BIG TEN in football up until last season.
Pitt- 153-152
PSU- 214-115 ( which includes the " dark years" and the Sandusky mess.)

Holy crap is Pitt horrible. I kinda knew they suck at football but didn't know how bad until I looked up these records.

Reactions: john4psu
Saw a post on the lair talking about team records and how Pitt is PSU's "big brother".So I did some digging...
Pitt- 153-152

Holy crap is Pitt horrible. I kinda knew they suck at football but didn't know how bad until I looked up these records.
If Pitt was anybody's "Big Brother" it would be the dimwited, drunk and unemployed one you never talk about.

Reactions: sdnp and BBrown
They have a challenging out of conference schedule this year. However, look at their conference schedule. They can't miss 6-2 and really only have games against VT and Miami. I love when they try to act like the Big 10 East is not the most difficult division in college football.

Mychale Salahudden RB fits that profile. Offers from USC, Clemson, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Oklahoma, Nebraska, VA Tech, Tennessee, Wiscy, UNC...

Will most likely end up at Pitt. H2P.

Pitt- 153-152

Keep in mind too that a good portion of that was when Pitt was in the Big Least in football, by far the weakest power five conference. That tells you had bad that program has been.

They have a challenging out of conference schedule this year. However, look at their conference schedule. They can't miss 6-2 and really only have games against VT and Miami. I love when they try to act like the Big 10 East is not the most difficult division in college football.
They certainly can miss 6-2 and likely will...there are no sure wins for Pitt ever.

If Pitt was anybody's "Big Brother" it would be the dimwited, drunk and unemployed one you never talk about.

220px-Barney_Gumble.png

They start off with Albany....I'll give them that one.
You would think, but it is Pitt. I wouldn’t bet any real money on it. They get up for two games a year...us and whichever highly ranked ACC team they play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT