ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

No, they are too busy claiming the big ten is overrated and only has 1 good team, yet want to complain how difficult their out of conference schedule is because they play a big 10 team.

I’m convinced there is no bigger collection of dipshits on the planet

How difficult their out of conference schedule is!?!?! Other than PSU, they have:

UCF - Unranked
Delaware - Unranked (FCS school)
Ohio - Unranked

Two of those teams should have beaten Pitt. Granted it's better than their conference schedule, which consists of 8 unranked teams.

Reactions: JJTopp99
How difficult their out of conference schedule is!?!?! Other than PSU, they have:

UCF - Unranked
Delaware - Unranked (FCS school)
Ohio - Unranked

Two of those teams should have beaten Pitt. Granted it's better than their conference schedule, which consists of 8 unranked teams.
Don't mock Delaware, they were able to stay within 5 TDs of Elon Saturday.

Now the pitters believe they're a second tier team, like for real. Then they double down and are trashing their former 4 star running back Mychale Salahuddin. I hope he lands with an opponent and trashes their asses.
Half of them still like to say they should have beaten us, as if the game was somehow stolen away from them. Ummm, no.

Reactions: Hotshoe
Half of them still like to say they should have beaten us, as if the game was somehow stolen away from them. Ummm, no.

The realization that Franklin has owned Narduzzi is setting in. Three out of four and three in a row and that's the way it ends. Probably for decades at least. They'll go to their grave knowing James Franklin bitch slapped Narduzzi from State College to Pittsburgh and back.

Pitt almost beat PSU, like Buffalo almost beat Pitt. Neither game was ever in doubt, despite the best efforts of the ACC officiating crew.

Reactions: JJTopp99
The realization that Franklin has owned Narduzzi is setting in. Three out of four and three in a row and that's the way it ends. Probably for decades at least. They'll go to their grave knowing James Franklin bitch slapped Narduzzi from State College to Pittsburgh and back.
They have grudgingly acknowledged Franklin's recruiting prowess. However, they do it in a backhanded manner by saying that he will win at least 9 games a year because he recruits well (and in spite of the fact that he is a terrible game day coach). Narddoozle is neither one. But hey, they have dreams of the Orange Bowl. When you play in the weakest P5 conference in America, who knows?

They have grudgingly acknowledged Franklin's recruiting prowess. However, they do it in a backhanded manner by saying that he will win at least 9 games a year because he recruits well (and in spite of the fact that he is a terrible game day coach). Narddoozle is neither one. But hey, they have dreams of the Orange Bowl. When you play in the weakest P5 conference in America, who knows?
Don’t forget, it’s all because of our bag men and academic fraud....remember Pitt is the only P5 program that doesn’t cheat.

Reactions: PSUfiji and Hotshoe
Trending on the Lair.....We're going to the Orange Bowl....LOL they're 5-2 and struggled with Syracuse (Maryland hung 60 on them) and Delaware....beaten by Elon (an all girls school).
Lairs are distressed that they don't get the headlines for beating The Orange that PSU got for beating Michigan!
Nardouche for ACC "coach of the year!" Outside of Dabo....that's pretty much a DII coaches award.
The kicker is the widespread stupidity as they fail to grasp that their key to an advance in the top 25 ranking is tied to our continued success.

Little Brother has a lot of growing up to do.

Trending on the Lair.....We're going to the Orange Bowl....LOL they're 5-2 and struggled with Syracuse (Maryland hung 60 on them) and Delaware....beaten by Elon (an all girls school).
Lairs are distressed that they don't get the headlines for beating The Orange that PSU got for beating Michigan!
Nardouche for ACC "coach of the year!" Outside of Dabo....that's pretty much a DII coaches award.
The kicker is the widespread stupidity as they fail to grasp that their key to an advance in the top 25 ranking is tied to our continued success.

They actually believe they're a great team with a great offense. Lmao. Till somebody showed them their offensive scoring rankings. 5-2 is great for them but they're not a great team by any stretch.

Reactions: PSUfiji

You forgot that Pitt is the best team Penn State has played....can’t make this shit up.

I learned my lesson. I have a good friend who is a Pittiot. The last couple games I have been conversing with him via text while watching the Pitt team Play. I figured that the more wins Pitt gets is better for us. During these conversations I have made positive comments about their play. Last night his first text to me was "I can't believe they didn't call interference on that Michigan 4th down play". This is all I truly needed to hear, and my blinders were taken off. Going forward I could only hope they lose the rest of their games. They hate us and I hate them. Period.

I learned my lesson. I have a good friend who is a Pittiot. The last couple games I have been conversing with him via text while watching the Pitt team Play. I figured that the more wins Pitt gets is better for us. During these conversations I have made positive comments about their play. Last night his first text to me was "I can't believe they didn't call interference on that Michigan 4th down play". This is all I truly needed to hear, and my blinders were taken off. Going forward I could only hope they lose the rest of their games. They hate us and I hate them. Period.

Poor Pittiots.....they really don't see what a loser's mentality they have developed. In addition, there are so few of them, they inbreed.

Reactions: PSUfiji
opz5YlR.jpg

Pitt fans have absolutely lost it after that game last night. Right now, Sandusky is all over their minds. Pitt now could beat any team in America except Clemson or Alabama or Syracuse if they had a qb

Reactions: TheGLOV and Grass
I just tried to see his tweets and it said he blocked me. LOL I didn't know that I ever tweeted him.

Gotta LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggest Pitting Ever ?
Discussion in 'Football Board' started by FieldHouse12, 3 minutes ago.

Watch Thread
Post New Thread
Go to First Unread

1. FieldHouse12Freshman
    NewNarduzzi's arrogance of his D killed a drive, and then the O loses it .

1 FieldHouse12, 3 minutes ago

1. Wannstedtesque performance

3 Dan1911, 2 minutes ago
    Like + Quote Reply

2. PanthertagScholarship
    New

Wannstedtesque performance
    Or just Narduzzi-esque. He's an idiot.

4 Panthertag, 1 minute ago

Has he ever seen a Clemson game, or Oklahoma, or Bama?

He has no idea what it’s like for Pitt to have a crowd. He might want to look at Bama, Clemson, Nebraska, Ohio State, Hell- any college team not named Pitt.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT