ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt board thread meltdown (including Stache)

The comments re: Hamilton's brother make me sick. They should never EVER make any BS Sandusky references again. That thread sums those shitheads up perfectly.

And the poster who made that comment posts here often. Should get an earful anytime he posts here from now on. That said, it’s typical of the pitt fan base.

Funny how concerned they are with what a player will do in the NFL, while ignoring what he does in the only place that matters... college.

Reactions: PSU2UNC
Their mods are quite unbelievable. There were some very reasonable posts on one of the threads that since they were not defamatory to Trace, just get deleted. One just had a listing of Trace's stats versus Marino's, and now it's gone. All it had in it were numbers.

And yet, we have some mods on the pay board that defend Peak and company.

Reactions: Howie'81
Their mods are quite unbelievable. There were some very reasonable posts on one of the threads that since they were not defamatory to Trace, just get deleted. One just had a listing of Trace's stats versus Marino's, and now it's gone. All it had in it were numbers.

And yet, we have some mods on the pay board that defend Peak and company.

And why should ANY of our fans be over there tonight posting anything about PSU? STUPID STUPID STUPID. Being obsessed works both ways.

Geez........just when it looked like Washington was ready to make a miraculous comeback and the Duzz was ready to fire up Twitter with a "HAIL TO PITT", Pitt gets disappointed again. 5-7 record, no bowl, Nardouchebag still stammering, terrible recruiting, and Pitt being Pitt.....man, it doesn't get any better!!!

Geez........just when it looked like Washington was ready to make a miraculous comeback and the Duzz was ready to fire up Twitter with a "HAIL TO PITT", Pitt gets disappointed again. 5-7 record, no bowl, Nardouchebag still stammering, terrible recruiting, and Pitt being Pitt.....man, it doesn't get any better!!!
Their whole wreck of a season really went to shit when we won that game. They care more about Penn State losing than Pitt winning.

Reactions: PSUPride1
I always enjoy visiting the Pitt board after a Penn State game. Their version of reality is so far separated from it that it makes for a hell of a lot of laughs. They can't even see what is happening. It's only going to get better.

The only thing you really need to know about Pitt fans is this. The two coaches they have said for 4 years now that can't coach, Franklin and Chryst, have back to back 11 win seasons in their back pockets with no end in sight and they wanted their coach extended for a 5 win season

Multiple posts saying Barkley is paid between five to seven figures annually to play at PSU. In fairness, one poster, pointed out Burt Grossman said he took a paycut to go to the NFL.

Multiple posts saying Barkley is paid between five to seven figures annually to play at PSU. In fairness, one poster, pointed out Burt Grossman said he took a paycut to go to the NFL.

They must have a great source there...$10,000-$9,999,999. Yep it’s somewhere in there, “sources say.”

I know we're not supposed to obsess about them, but the stuff they say over there deserves to be noted and recorded. This morning in particular there is some truly vile stuff.

On the other hand, when they start to recycle the Sandusky stuff, you know we've once again asserted our dominance.

Reactions: Howie'81
I know we're not supposed to obsess about them, but the stuff they say over there deserves to be noted and recorded. This morning in particular there is some truly vile stuff.

On the other hand, when they start to recycle the Sandusky stuff, you know we've once again asserted our dominance.

Yesterday, a Pitt fan told me that Pickett is better than McSorely, but just doesn’t have the weapons that McSorely has. All of this based off of a one game sample size.

The Lair is delusional and sick. The people who post there are disgusting and worthless. They claim Barkley will take a pay cut in the NFL and that Trace stinks. One guy claims that the B1G is the worst conference in the country this year by far.

I do, however, love watching them melt down. Remember, PSU is the reason Pitt did not make a bowl game.

I always enjoy visiting the Pitt board after a Penn State game. Their version of reality is so far separated from it that it makes for a hell of a lot of laughs. They can't even see what is happening. It's only going to get better.

The only thing you really need to know about Pitt fans is this. The two coaches they have said for 4 years now that can't coach, Franklin and Chryst, have back to back 11 win seasons in their back pockets with no end in sight and they wanted their coach extended for a 5 win season
To be (a little) fair, I visit their board often and about half their posters know and acknowledge how much they suck.

The Lair is delusional and sick. The people who post there are disgusting and worthless. They claim Barkley will take a pay cut in the NFL and that Trace stinks. One guy claims that the B1G is the worst conference in the country this year by far.

I do, however, love watching them melt down. Remember, PSU is the reason Pitt did not make a bowl game.

You can always tell reality by flipping their nonsense 180 degrees.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT