ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State vs Kent State Threadstravaganza

Trace will make mistakes doesnt bug me in the slightest. McGovern did some really nice things there. If Menet develops OL will finally resemble a big ten OL.

Well...

I like what I see from Trace EXCEPT the fact that he should be handing off more and keeping less in the read option. He thinks he's still in HS it would seem. Kid will get killed in the B10 sooner than later if he keeps setting himself up with those hits.

You got got RBs and wideouts Trace...use 'em!

Well...

I like what I see from Trace EXCEPT the fact that he should be handing off more and keeping less in the read option. He thinks he's still in HS it would seem. Kid will get killed in the B10 sooner than later if he keeps setting himself up with those hits.

Agree. He should only keep when he sees nothing but green ahead of him.

Also, tackling on D still crappy.

Well...

Based on the defenses reaction, which teams will try to do to have Trace run and not SB.

Kent brings 9 up to the LOS and McSorely heaves it deep. Anything 7 yards over the middle and the receiver can run a long way.

Anyone else think our punter looks too deliberate and is slow getting the punt off?

Kent brings 9 up to the LOS and McSorely heaves it deep. Anything 7 yards over the middle and the receiver can run a long way.

Has PSU even thrown over the middle yet today?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT