ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State vs Kent State Threadstravaganza

Then the question needs to be asked...

Is McSorely your best QB on this team? How close is Stevens? McSorely has 1.5 game experience compared to the other QBs, so I like to think he's not starting because of his 'veteran' status.

I like McSorely, but I do feel we're running a fairly vanilla game plan today, and least compared what they're capable of. I can understand a little. Pitt next Saturday.

Is there a reason why our WRs can't outrun Kent State's defensive backs??

He doesn't have the arm strength IMO to take advantage of our WR's and deep routes. They're constantly having to come back to the ball. I like Trace, but that's not his wheelhouse.

Reactions: Louisville JD
Great to see Gesicki get the TD catch. It will be a confidence booster.

How can any of you feel good playing an acc team next week? This ksu offense was dead last in america.

Jesus dude, slow your roll. Are you a troll or what? Coming in way too hot to be a penn state fan.

Yes, Omniscient and LK26 are both trolls. Look forward to them showing up every Saturday unless the mods wake up.

The stat shown on screen said 5.

Yeah, there were some stats covered up in a scroll I was reading. 3 was just the start.

If the Game Tracker is to be believed, we had a bunch.

Wartman-White, Givens, Reid Parker, Miller 2, Sickels 2, White 3

The radio just said that was 6 or 7, with that last one.

Seems the count isn't set.

He doesn't have the arm strength IMO to take advantage of our WR's and deep routes. They're constantly having to come back to the ball. I like Trace, but that's not his wheelhouse.
That's what I see. Talk about his great arm strength is sort of puzzling to me right now.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Going for the 2 point conversion in the first quarter although not the ideal thing to do, but it was the first qtr of the first game of the year. In a game that shouldn't ever come down to a 1 score game.

So it didn't matter which is why I didn't have a problem with them doing it. But as I said I disagree with them not kicking the FG in the 3rd qtr of a game that was still in contention.

So don't point to that decision as "the coaches don't know what they are doing", gezz it's the 1st qtr.

I hope Givens is ok, but I know Franklin won't talk about injuries. I thought we'd see more of the back-up RBs and I don't like to see the QB carry the ball that much. Overall, I'll take it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT