ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Penn State center Favour Aire enters Transfer Portal

With all due respect to him (and his contributions to the program)...this is more great news.
He looked very athletic to me but not very good hands. He might have been good in a couple of years but perhaps Rhoades is looking for portal players who can make a more immediate impact.

He looked very athletic to me but not very good hands. He might have been good in a couple of years but perhaps Rhoades is looking for portal players who can make a more immediate impact.
With only two years left, I’d rather look elsewhere than stick with someone that “might” be good by his final season. Sucks, but processing is part of the game now. Just unfortunate that he’ll likely need to sit for a year now (unless he drops down a level).

Reactions: bdgan
Any scuttlebutt as to what the "seniors" (Ace & Co.) who can come back are planning to do? If you take these 2 departures and fill them with capable bigs, assuming everyone else stays, we can finally go into a season feeling confident in the product.

Any scuttlebutt as to what the "seniors" (Ace & Co.) who can come back are planning to do? If you take these 2 departures and fill them with capable bigs, assuming everyone else stays, we can finally go into a season feeling confident in the product.

Sounds like Ace may be testing the waters…ugh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT