ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State defeats Rutgers on Senior Day 27-6

No doubt that the play calling is all Franklin today. His short yardage plays on 3rd and 2 and 4th and 1 are pathetic. If the PSU offense has ANY advantage of size and strength to the Rutgers DL PSU should spread the field and make Rutger defend the pass and then just run the ball. Plugging the whole Rutgers defense between the tackles and trying to run is just plain stupid.

I've been a big proponent of Franklin for 10 years but I've seen enough at this point to want a new PSU football coach.
I took you long enough to come around. Franklin not the answer.

The way Allar looked on the sideline, he’s completely broken in the head. He absolutely can’t come back in, regardless of if he’s physically healthy.

Reactions: manilion
Doesn’t matter if Drew plays, team can’t do anything anyway. They packed it in, normal James Franklin way. Can’t wait to get that bum out of here.

What are you talking about? All season they get two series then the next guy does. If Singleton doesn't get the next two then you have a point
You realize I agree with you that Allen's far better, right? This just hasn't been a change.

Maybe glasses are in order?

Our secret weapon: Kirk Ciarrocco calling the plays on the other side of the field.

There’s just a lack of fire and intensity by the O line and this team.
Don't worry. Jimmy will give them all a big hug after the game.

I flipped on the radio just in time for Beau to go in. Sounds like I caught the best play of the game, then back to the usual.

They said Drew is out of the tent, so I'm sure he will go back in to plod along some more.

What are you talking about? All season they get two series then the next guy does. If Singleton doesn't get the next two then you have a point
You realize I agree with you that Allen's far better, right? This just hasn't been a change.
@LionDeNittany
Told you--Singleton in. They're still rotating two series at a time

Why don't they let Drew throw the ball? This is so ridiculous. We are such a patty cake program

Question.

Is it better for the long term future of PSU to win today's game and next week's game, or to lose them both and further expose the pathetic offensive player development and game day coaching that Franklin is overseeing?

Reactions: PSUPride1
Question.

Is it better for the long term future of PSU to win today's game and next week's game, or to lose them both and further expose the pathetic offensive player development and game day coaching that Franklin is overseeing?
Losing won't change anything

Question.

We are stuck with Franklin, so keep winning.

11th game of the season in his second year and they're afraid to let him throw the ball?
Because Rutgers can't score against us and they've seen him throw the ball (as have all of us) so he won't throw as I said when he entered the game. Over/under is probably 2 pass attempts unless Rutgers ties it or takes the lead. Maybe more if they do some WR screens but nothing that requires him to read a defense.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
Rutgers was playing 10 yds back but we run Pribula again, and again. Gotta let the kid throw a quick easy pass to RB or TE.

Because Rutgers can't score against us and they've seen him throw the ball (as have all of us) so he won't throw as I said when he entered the game. Over/under is probably 2 pass attempts unless Rutgers ties it or takes the lead. Maybe more if they do some WR screens but nothing that requires him to read a defense.

We are pulling an Iowa. They can't score so don't give them anything.

Same thing UM did last week to us.

I was referring more that he's been in the program for 2 years and yet his passing is so poor that they won't let him throw even passes to rbs in the flat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT