ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State defeats Rutgers on Senior Day 27-6

Seriously, as an outsider, I'm shocked with the progress this year of Allar. I honestly thought he had star written all over him - he was recruited by everyone. I think this just the lack of a really good offensive staff. Pretty sad actually

Last edited:
Reactions: Little J
I can't root for Pribula to have success running the ball. PSU has no offensive game plan and that won't work against a good team either.

He absolutely had to work for it. If not, he would have played last year. He's light years ahead of Beau at this point.
Than Beau should give it up. Allar has been the worst performing QB I’ve seen all year. The last time I seen QB play this bad was when Clifford went down.

Reactions: Little J
My gosh, its not a wish - its the reality of poor performance.
It has nothing to do with the performance as the performance is understandable given the circumstances. People want to back up QB a lot of times. This is absolutely no different. At least we won't have to worry about incomplete passes--likely won't see any.

I can't root for Pribula to have success running the ball. PSU has no offensive game plan and that won't work against a good team either.
Exactly. The running is fine but if you can't throw the ball at a high level we have no chance.

Maybe you need glasses
What are you talking about? All season they get two series then the next guy does. If Singleton doesn't get the next two then you have a point
You realize I agree with you that Allen's far better, right? This just hasn't been a change.

How about root for your team to win. Allar really gives the team the best chance?

No doubt that the play calling is all Franklin today. His short yardage plays on 3rd and 2 and 4th and 1 are pathetic. If the PSU offense has ANY advantage of size and strength to the Rutgers DL PSU should spread the field and make Rutger defend the pass and then just run the ball. Plugging the whole Rutgers defense between the tackles and trying to run is just plain stupid.

I've been a big proponent of Franklin for 10 years but I've seen enough at this point to want a new PSU football coach.

Name a QB that performed worse against the easy schedule PSU has had so. He was absolutely terrible against the only two teams with a pulse.
Iowa-Deacon Hill and Caleb McNamara
Rutgers--Gavin Wimstatt
Everyone Pitt has played this year
Everyone ASU has played this year
Everyone Nebraska has played this year
Everyone Michigan State has played this year
Do you want more P5 guys with weak schedules or G5? How many do you want? There's a lot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT