ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Mineo

Do you not follow basketball and football recruiting ? Leaks are daily , get with 2021
Lol i gotta wonder if you are on the spectrum or not. I did compare Mineo to woj, but apparently that little tidbit went over your head

Don’t stop believing. His ability keeps on turning, in the sky, like a wheel.

tenor.gif

Mineo seems to get it right more than he gets it wrong; so when he reports it, it at least creates a buzz.

The only issue I ever had with him is a debate on whether or not Spencer Lee had red-shirt year still available.

He was a little egotistical and dismissive when I, along with 2-3 actual current/former DI wrestlers stated that Lee still had one since you only lose it if you use it...

He was adamant that once you burn a RS, it cannot be regained (incorrect).

At some point, he realized he was wrong and rather than owning it and apologizing for calling us uninformed, he just delete the entire thread.

I thought that was kind of a bitch move!

Aside from that, no problem with him.

Mineo seems to get it right more than he gets it wrong; so when he reports it, it at least creates a buzz.

The only issue I ever had with him is a debate on whether or not Spencer Lee had red-shirt year still available.

He was a little egotistical and dismissive when I, along with 2-3 actual current/former DI wrestlers stated that Lee still had one since you only lose it if you use it...

At some point, he realized he was wrong and rather than owning it and apologizing for calling us uninformed, he just delete the entire thread.

Ha, never heard about that one but yes while I agree he seems to get more right than he gets wrong I think that has happened a few times. In relation to PSU, wasn't there some animosity because he was claiming that Teske got arrested or something?

Reactions: Hofman19
The Teske one is inexcusable. You can NOT make up something like that about somebody. Especially we now know that Brody had some major personal issues at the time (2 people close to him died) and he was severely injured and he just needed to get home.

Similarly, you cannot make up something about a kid's health (Beard needing surgery which has been debunked by everyone)

Reactions: hlstone and Fatmarc

Total bitch move.

Reactions: Hofman19

now imagine that there's 1000 others that had a similar experiences with him, and it's easy understand why he's a complete d-bag.

I'll take THINGS MINEO DOES WHEN HE'S WRONG for $800.

giphy.gif

I can confirm Steen added a lot of good weight. I don't know how he did it but this is Cassar level stuff. He will not have a size issue at 125 but obviously adjusting to college competition takes time always.

Certainly interesting. She was at NLWC all of about 20-minutes?
What happened? Is State College too close to Mike Grey’s wife*? :)

[* edit: joke-referencing an earlier joke regarding why Cornell people might be leaving Cornell. :)]

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
That's a bummer. I like her. And I like the idea of the NLWC being part of growing women's wrestling.
Maybe they offer Helen's $ to Nick Bouzakis' sister...
Me too. I’m pretty sure she’s been a Sunkist athlete all along, so not a seismic change. Helen got worked over twice in Poland and maybe she feels the change of scenery (coaches, training partners, etc.) will help. It’s her last hurrah. Regardless, it appears the 9 pound jump from 53 to 57 could be working against her. Best wishes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT