ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Mineo

the jobs turned down weren't at Cornell.

mineo's list is spot on. i was told to keep it hush but it's out there now so...
I know you dropped the "offer is there for Cenzo" first on your first word about Koll taking the job. Cenzo made it pretty obvious he verbally accepted the job on Baschamania without saying he accepted it.

Like it's been established here, people tell Mineo stuff and they tell him stuff they are comfortable getting out there because they know he's going to tweet it. My biggest thing is I think he uses that to his advantage and throw his own speculation out there as fact and also likes to rush to be the first to break something because there is something to that in today's social media society.

Because @smalls103 has integrity. Something that mineo is sorely lacking.
Integrity? I can't go that far. He puts cream in his carbonara.
giphy.gif

If it wasn't already obvious, college coaching is now a contest to build coaching Megazords with structure and delegation. Very interesting stuff.

Good on you for keeping it hush. I'm guessing he was told the same......but either can't help himself or chooses to ignore people's wishes. Honorable :(
If i were a betting man (which i am) something tells me the sources Willie has and gets his information from are not the same as mineos. Therefore Mineo can leak information and not have any regrets toward putting it out there

a vast majority of the time my sources are the coaches themselves. would be silly of me to break those relationships by 'announcing' rumblings prematurely when asked not to.

idk mineo's sources but he certainly has good ones. i wouldn't handle that information quite the way he would in a lot of situations but there's no doubt he's getting good intel.

a vast majority of the time my sources are the coaches themselves. would be silly of me to break those relationships by 'announcing' rumblings prematurely when asked not to.

idk mineo's sources but he certainly has good ones. i wouldn't handle that information quite the way he would in a lot of situations but there's no doubt he's getting good intel.
Well I know you're trusted with PSU information because Cael pays you very well through the Slush Fund.

That is so funny,,,,and should be so crushing to the person that posted completely false information....and to be corrected by the person himself. A reputable person would acknowledge their error and apologize. A complete douchebag would delete both his false tweet and the affected ( ie. Joey Dance ) Correcting response so as to try to appear credible with those who don't follow closely. Which did Mineo do? I am guessing he once again went douchebag. :) Seriously....double permanent Douchebag :)

Reactions: Bob_Anderson
That is so funny,,,,and should be so crushing to the person that posted completely false information....and to be corrected by the person himself. A reputable person would acknowledge their error and apologize. A complete douchebag would delete both his false tweet and the affected ( ie. Joey Dance ) Correcting response so as to try to appear credible with those who don't follow closely. Which did Mineo do? I am guessing he once again went douchebag. :) Seriously....double permanent Douchebag :)
He took more than one path (but never apologized):

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT