ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Mineo

rmg78

Feb 22, 2017
I now have had the honor of being blocked by both CPyles and Pat Mineo, 😂. Someone asked Willie if the source for the Koll to Stanford rumor was coming from Mineo, it wasn't, and Pat replied to the guy sort of snarky like how dare you question my news. I simply reminded him that he did say Figs was going to PSU. Pat did not like that, sent me 7 d's and blocked me.

He’s right just enough to follow.. but his combative nature for no apparent reason is certainly cringey.

As long as you don’t take everything he says as gospel. He has obvious connections. He gets a little sketchy as those guys do when trying to be the “first”.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
As long as you don’t take everything he says as gospel. He has obvious connections. He gets a little sketchy as those guys do when trying to be the “first”.
Did you just say....."Don't believe what he says because he is trying hard to be the first to announce something and therefore skips the fact-checking part.....as often happens with those who are more concerned with being first" ?

Last edited:
Sorry. I have no issue with the guy, I’m not expecting him to be Adam Schefter although he’d prob like to think he is. He’s not pulling stuff from left field.

Sorry. I have no issue with the guy, I’m not expecting him to be Adam Schefter although he’d prob like to think he is. He’s not pulling stuff from left field.
You have no issue with someone who tweets a kids college decision before the kid does it himself, thus stealing the kids spotlight? Does that with other things as well. I could be wrong but I believe he did that with JB to the Penn RTC before Jordan could announce himself and then got rightfully slapped down by JB's wife, who coincidentally is a trained journalist.

You have no issue with someone who tweets a kids college decision before the kid does it himself, thus stealing the kids spotlight? Does that with other things as well. I could be wrong but I believe he did that with JB to the Penn RTC before Jordan could announce himself and then got rightfully slapped down by JB's wife, who coincidentally is a trained journalist.
Trained journalists? Haha. What’s that in these times ?

This is the major problem I have with the guy. I’m surprised more athletes have not spoken out about Pat leaking information. It’s pretty corny.

Correct. And he deserves to get shit on when he’s wrong. Stuff gets leaked all the time. I don’t lose any sleep over it.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
This is the major problem I have with the guy. I’m surprised more athletes have not spoken out about Pat leaking information. It’s pretty corny.
I’ve been wondering the same. Like if it is that big of information, why haven’t more athletes shot him down, however on the opposite side, maybe some of these athletes don’t have the most loyal team around them. I mean how else is pat getting the information. He is either calling or receives a call/text. It’s pretty common in sports, Adrian Wojnowski always tweets who is getting drafted in the nba before the commissioner reads it off.

Noone bats 1000. On balance, Pat has been right more times than wrong. I don't really get the constant bashing. He is wrestling's version of Ian Rappaport.

Aside from Ames2State who has gone completely silent for quite a while, who else do we have?

Willie is very reliable, but he respects kid's privacy and doesn't break much news ahead of official announcements. We love him partly due to his integrity.

I really wanted Figs for the good guys, and that one stung a bit.

Noone bats 1000. On balance, Pat has been right more times than wrong. I don't really get the constant bashing. He is wrestling's version of Ian Rappaport.

Aside from Ames2State who has gone completely silent for quite a while, who else do we have?

Willie is very reliable, but he respects kid's privacy and doesn't break much news ahead of official announcements. We love him partly due to his integrity.

I really wanted Figs for the good guys, and that one stung a bit.

Mineo is fairly often right. But I still don't like him. Mainly because of sh#$ like this:

Mineo also did it about Appalachian State.

Here is App State's coach, John Mark Bentley, pulling no punches about this: "it takes a special kind of scumbag." Bentley and assistant Ryan LeBlanc also noted that other programs used Mineo's tweet to negative recruit against App State -- really low character behavior.

https://news.theopenmat.com/college...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
I’ve been wondering the same. Like if it is that big of information, why haven’t more athletes shot him down, however on the opposite side, maybe some of these athletes don’t have the most loyal team around them. I mean how else is pat getting the information. He is either calling or receives a call/text. It’s pretty common in sports, Adrian Wojnowski always tweets who is getting drafted in the nba before the commissioner reads it off.
Do you not follow basketball and football recruiting ? Leaks are daily , get with 2021

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT