ADVERTISEMENT

Parsons injury

His knee was hit from the outside with the foot planted. It's the classic football "O'Donahue's triad" injury. But it looked like it might not be forceful enough to have caused more than a low grade MCL sprain. Fingers crossed

Reactions: searay26
Hope it is nothing serious, he is looking better and better with every snaps he gets.

His knee was hit from the outside with the foot planted. It's the classic football "O'Donahue's triad" injury. But it looked like it might not be forceful enough to have caused more than a low grade MCL sprain. Fingers crossed
Seriously. Fingers crossed for the kid. That one could have just ended his season. Parsons doesn’t seem like the type who’d take kindly to sitting out a year and letting his knee heal. Really hope he’s ok.

I didn’t see it that way. I thought he took a helmet to the thigh/butt. He was not grabbing his knee.

Reactions: stormingnorm
I didn’t see it that way. I thought he took a helmet to the thigh/butt. He was not grabbing his knee.

He clearly had a hand on his hip. Not rubbing the knee or grabbing it. I really don’t think it was a a knee injury. It looked like the helmet hit his hip.

that's right. But the net effect seemed to cause inward buckling of the knee. I guess it's what I meant by not forceful enough.

Watch the play again.

He clearly had his hand on his hammy as the play was winding down.
The replay was pretty clear.. he grabbed the ham (but you have to slow it down to be sure). I thought he walked a bit odd earlier in the game... might have been usual walk but i thought he was favoring one side. And that was in the first qtr.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT