ADVERTISEMENT

Pac 12 champ game

Does this game impact where PSU goes bowling?

No although using the James Franklin Standard Unit of measurement, Oregon is straight garbage if they drop both of their games against a top ten opponent this season.

The big ten, acc and big 12 champ games are the ones that can impact us. Root for Texas, Michigan, and fsu in a game where they look like dogshit.

No although using the James Franklin Standard Unit of measurement, Oregon is straight garbage if they drop both of their games against a top ten opponent this season.

The big ten, acc and big 12 champ games are the ones that can impact us. Root for Texas, Michigan, and fsu in a game where they look like dogshit.

Based on resumes, if Oregon loses tonight they really drop below Penn State. Strongly doubt it happens … but it should

• Haha
Reactions: bison13 and dswartz
No chance any ccg losers ranked ahead of us drop behind us.

In general I agree. especially given how highly ranked the Ducks are to begin with. But if Oregon gets killed, which is what is happening so far, who knows?

I looked over Oregon's schedule and I'm not sure they've done anything more impressive than PSU (assuming they lose tonight). Their biggest win would be 8-4 Oregon St.

Reactions: bison13
In general I agree. especially given how highly ranked the Ducks are to begin with. But if Oregon gets killed, which is what is happening so far, who knows?

I looked over Oregon's schedule and I'm not sure they've done anything more impressive than PSU (assuming they lose tonight). Their biggest win would be 8-4 Oregon St.
We're better than both of these teams but will never get to prove it.

Reactions: dswartz

Washington screwed up calling timeouts on the drive before the DPI. Horrible decisions there that enabled Oregon to put together a drive.

Penix horrible pick then Nix horrible pick. Trying to outdo each other apparently.

Reactions: m.knox
If that was PSU we would be screaming at the (Wash) OC over the last two series.

These teams are in for a rude awakening when they see some Big Ten defenses.
Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State are in a rude awakening going against Lanning and DeBoer too
It's not going to be as easy as you're implying here. Both these teams have played very good football tonight.

For real. Oregon should not be ranked ahead of psu by any metric.

Now I’m not sure we would beat them. But resume and analytics say we should be ahead of them.

Reactions: bison13
Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State are in a rude awakening going against Lanning and DeBoer too
It's not going to be as easy as you're implying here. Both these teams have played very good football tonight.
DeBoer is a great coach. Top 5 In the country

Lanning…. Eh

For real. Oregon should not be ranked ahead of psu by any metric.

Now I’m not sure we would beat them. But resume and analytics say we should be ahead of them.
They could have two losses by a total of 6 points to #3
Can we be honest that we weren't close in Michigan or Ohio State
Oregon is clearly going to be ranked higher than us. They'd be favored against us--probably heavily.

Maybe but don’t think he’s better than Franklin. Or even Bielema or Ferenrz
I'd definitely put him about Bielema and Ferentz. He's comparable to Franklin.
He just can't beat DeBoer or Kirby. He's like 21-1 against everyone else. Franklin-esque.

They could have two losses by a total of 6 points to #3
Can we be honest that we weren't close in Michigan or Ohio State
Oregon is clearly going to be ranked higher than us. They'd be favored against us--probably heavily.
Their best win is not as good as PSU. Their strength of schedule is worse. Strength of record is almost equal.

Our resume is better
Our metrics our better.

Eye test …. Again … eh

Reactions: dswartz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT