Should be some good games today
Texas/K-State
OU/Ok State
A&M/Ole Miss
Mizzou/Georgia
LSU/Bama
USC/Washington (maybe)

Hoping for some upsets. Maybe even Pitt does the world a favor and beats FSU

Buckeyes go to Pistol and start running downhill. Henderson with 20+ yards on 3 straight rushes. Then PA off it to a Crossing route. Beautiful pass to TE Scott for a TD.

Day is a really good play caller.

I wonder how quickly Arch Manning enters the portal after the season. Murphy throws a nice ball.

Nice fake fumblerooski play there by Rutgers. We should add that to our playbook alongside the tush push.

I'm sure it is but they also want him to play at some point.

50 teams could have started him this year. Maybe more. If playing the only goal.

---

Wimsett is having a worse day throwing than Allar did (0-5, all have been a zip code off), but they have successfully gotten a 4th down conversion (trick play no less, ending OSU's no 40 yard play streak) and he's a running threat.

7-3 now.

50 teams could have started him this year. Maybe more. If playing the only goal.

---

Wimsett is having a worse day throwing than Allar did (0-5, all have been a zip code off), but they have successfully gotten a 4th down conversion (trick play no less, ending OSU's no 40 yard play streak) and he's a running threat.

7-3 now.
Murphy is a freshman though--when does he play? It's not about immediate playing time it's about the real possibility he's behind him for 2 more years after this. Now, maybe the Mannings are fine with that--it's not like he's in a rush to go pro for the money but most 5* kids won't be okay sitting for 3 years.

Reactions: lazydave841
Murphy is a freshman though--when does he play? It's not about immediate playing time it's about the real possibility he's behind him for 2 more years after this. Now, maybe the Mannings are fine with that--it's not like he's in a rush to go pro for the money but most 5* kids won't be okay sitting for 3 years.

Not sure. Does Murphy look good? I've not seen him play very much.

Not sure. Does Murphy look good? I've not seen him play very much.
He throws a very nice ball--especially deep balls and is doing a very nice job going through his progressions. Doesn't look like a freshman.
Not sure how good K-State really is but so far so good. The one pick was the WR falling down on the route.

Murphy is a little careless with the ball though--probably could have been picked on a couple other throws--might open the door for Manning at some point.

If Wimsett could throw, this Rutgers team could be dangerous today. A lot of slow developing runs (former Lions Covid era OC Ciarrocca now Rutgers OC), but they can't capitalize on wide open WRs.

7-6.

If Wimsett could throw, this Rutgers team could be dangerous today. A lot of slow developing runs (former Lions Covid era OC Ciarrocca now Rutgers OC), but they can't capitalize on wide open WRs.

7-6.
Ohio State definitely sleepwalking early. I haven't watched much of it truthfully. We'll see if they can flip the switch in the second half.

Ohio State definitely sleepwalking early. I haven't watched much of it truthfully. We'll see if they can flip the switch in the second half.

It appears OSu went for it on 4th at their own 30. But could have been a bad snap.

Without seeing it, tough to know from box score.

Next series they threw a pick.

Osu blows and our OC and head coach lost that game for us.

I gotta say, this doesn't fit under sleepwalking. Buckeyes looked good early, but lost momentum on a fake punt they gave Rutgers the ball in plus territory. Think the rugby kicker called his own number and failed to get the 1st.

Rutgers just playing physical with a mobile QB. Slow, steady, but can't score TDs.

Schiano calling a good defensive game. Interception on a pass to MHJ was a great zone call.

Road games are tough. Buckeyes very likely to come out strong in the 2nd half. Down 9-7 at half.

It appears OSu went for it on 4th at their own 30. But could have been a bad snap.

Without seeing it, tough to know from box score.

Next series they threw a pick.

Osu blows and our OC and head coach lost that game for us.

It looked like the punter called his own number on one of those rugby style "run if it's open" type deals. Day was upset, but the left side blocking suggests it was called (OSU even held on the play, foul declined because Rutgers stopped it).

Reactions: LionDeNittany
I gotta say, this doesn't fit under sleepwalking. Buckeyes looked good early, but lost momentum on a fake punt they gave Rutgers the ball in plus territory. Think the rugby kicker called his own number and failed to get the 1st.

Rutgers just playing physical with a mobile QB. Slow, steady, but can't score TDs.

Schiano calling a good defensive game. Interception on a pass to MHJ was a great zone call.

Road games are tough. Buckeyes very likely to come out strong in the 2nd half. Down 9-7 at half.
I mean, that's even worse for Ohio State. If Rutgers somehow pulls this off that puts us back in things. Still need a lot of help but it would be helpful obviously.

Wimsett just flipped the momentum back to OSU. Fake QB Power and he steps back and overthrows his RB, pick 6.

Happened exactly as the rule is written and resulted in injury. Dont think that is ticky tac at all. If it were PSU it would have been called.

Reactions: bono47
Happened exactly as the rule is written and resulted in injury. Dont think that is ticky tac at all. If it were PSU it would have been called.

RB didn't get injured did he? OSU had a player hurt on the return.

I do agree that the timing of the flags tend to favor the Buckeyes. The safety did a good job of pulling up. He didn't arrive early.

K-State giving Texas a fight after being down 20
Ole Miss not able to put away A&M yet
Nebraska somehow losing to Michigan State--that's crazy and horrible for Rhule.

Mafah's fumble keeps ND alive. Tyler from Spartanburg needs to call Dabo real quick before he loses another game he shouldn't.

Treveyon Henderson is really good...so dynamic. Unfortunately, at least this yr, Nick isn't anywhere near the galaxy of a guy like him. Pretty disappointing.

Reactions: LandoComando
Treveyon Henderson is really good...so dynamic. Unfortunately, at least this yr, Nick isn't anywhere near the galaxy of a guy like him. Pretty disappointing.
Why do you and Lando feel it’s necessary to keep bashing Singleton? You both stated your thoughts but feel it’s necessary to continue to bash the kid. Losers

Reactions: blair10
Why do you and Lando feel it’s necessary to keep bashing Singleton? You both stated your thoughts but feel it’s necessary to continue to bash the kid. Losers
I'm criticizing his play. I haven't said anything negative about him as a person. His play is open to criticism and he's not a kid.

Michigan State over Nebraska
Clemson over Notre Dame

Hopefully the upset trend continues with the bigger games. Looks like K-State will get one more shot against Texas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT