ADVERTISEMENT

Other College Football Games - anyone watching anything?

I turned this game on halfway through the 4th. How did Oregon only score 7 to that point? ASU's defense looks horrible.

AZ St hangs on, AFLAC duck needs medical assistance!

Not a Herm Edwards fan, but a great win for the Sun Devils.

Might keep us in the Top Ten.....

- USC playing like Helton’s job is on the line and they’re sticking it to UCLA.

- Georgia and A&M is a one score game in the 4th.

- Baylor and the Fightin’ Rhules up by 21 on Texas in the 4th.

- Night games include Oregon/ASU and TCU/ Oklahoma.
Heltons buyout is 20 mil. Unless they are sure to get Urban then they will keep him.

Heltons buyout is 20 mil. Unless they are sure to get Urban then they will keep him.

Actually Southern Cal ended up respectably at 8-4 and beat their arch rival in their final game today. Considering they lost their starting QB in game one, not that awfully bad a season.

TCU really got screwed by the refs. Gave OK a 1st down to pretty much end the game. Should have been TCU ball with a minute left.

Come on, Fowler loves PSU. It’s one of the best athletic weekends in ASU’s history. He said it so quickly I’m sure most people missed it.

I enjoy reading your posts, and I certainly don’t want to get into an argument with you over such a topic. However, after listening to Fowler for so many years, I do not agree that he “loves PSU.”

He has made countless snarky, sarcastic, negative comments about Penn State, capped IMO by his “overcoming the shame” remark in 2016.

Perhaps I took his comment in a way he did not intend it.

Anyone watching ASU beating Oregon 21-7 in 4th Q?

That would be one hell of an upset and spoil all the fun for the talking heads anointing the Pac 10 Champ as the 4th playoff team.
I watched it--exciting game. ASU has a great passing game. And those receivers--don't just catch the ball and step out of bounds--they fight for extra yards. And that FR QB--skinny little kid has an incredible arm.

I watched it--exciting game. ASU has a great passing game. And those receivers--don't just catch the ball and step out of bounds--they fight for extra yards. And that FR QB--skinny little kid has an incredible arm.

Was a fun second half.....although the ASU drop of a game-clinching interception made it too close for comfort!

I enjoy reading your posts, and I certainly don’t want to get into an argument with you over such a topic. However, after listening to Fowler for so many years, I do not agree that he “loves PSU.”

He has made countless snarky, sarcastic, negative comments about Penn State, capped IMO by his “overcoming the shame” remark in 2016.

Perhaps I took his comment in a way he did not intend it.

Ok, I’ll go with “likes” not “loves”. From my view, he’s been a lot more complimentary than critical, at least recently. All I know (or remember) about 2016 is that it was three years ago.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
It was also nice to to sPitt get shutout.
Not really. Hurts our SOS.

As to other games... fun watching the ducks go down quacking.

Those of us who watched okie dokie know that tcu got hosed on the last measurement call. Don't know if TCU can muster a TD with a minute and change left and no TO's but they deserved the shot.

Jalen Hurts shot at the Heisman went buh bye tonite... imo, of course.

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
Watching the UDub vs Colorado game and they really questioned the PSU coaching staff for trying to block OSU’s Chase Young with 1 player most of the game. Talked about it as 2nd quarter was running down and then again by the talking heads in the halftime highlight segment.

Watching the UDub vs Colorado game and they really questioned the PSU coaching staff for trying to block OSU’s Chase Young with 1 player most of the game. Talked about it as 2nd quarter was running down and then again by the talking heads in the halftime highlight segment.

And rightly so!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT