ADVERTISEMENT

4 schools had more draft picks in 2023 than PSU

My God man (or woman) ! Again, why would any PSU fan bring this up on a PSU board? You constantly fail to acknowledge the ages of the victims and yes, public perception does matter - A LOT. The other cases you bring up were college students - enough said as I don't have to take this any farther
No need to be dishonest. Nassar molested at least one girl as young as 8 years old. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sarah-klein-larry-nassar_n_5c3656c3e4b00c33ab5f594d

And Ohio St, Michigan, and Michigan St had decade long cover ups by at least their entire athletic departments of crimes committed by an employee that were provided by the college.

PSU had crimes committed by a retired employee that he accessed through an unaffiliated charity with 1 account which has been questioned of horseplay on the PSU campus which was turned in to police leading to an investigation of Sandusky. But his victims and crimes were through his charity which was not affiliated with PSU. You'd have to be a complete idiot to not recognize the difference.

No need to be dishonest. Nassar molested at least one girl as young as 8 years old. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sarah-klein-larry-nassar_n_5c3656c3e4b00c33ab5f594d

And Ohio St, Michigan, and Michigan St had decade long cover ups by at least their entire athletic departments of crimes committed by an employee that were provided by the college.

PSU had crimes committed by a retired employee that he accessed through an unaffiliated charity with 1 account which has been questioned of horseplay on the PSU campus which was turned in to police leading to an investigation of Sandusky. But his victims and crimes were through his charity which was not affiliated with PSU. You'd have to be a complete idiot to not recognize the difference.
Look man, I have a ton of fun on all of the Rivals boards including this one. I've had some really great conversations with many on this and the PSU ON3 board. but I'm going to give you some advice.

YOU NEED TO LET THIS TOPIC GO - QUIT BRINGING IT UP. You remind me of someone that keeps poking at a bee hive. No PSU, UM, MSU or OSU fan should be pointing fingers about any sexual misconduct - plain and simple

Look man, I have a ton of fun on all of the Rivals boards including this one. I've had some really great conversations with many on this and the PSU ON3 board. but I'm going to give you some advice.

YOU NEED TO LET THIS TOPIC GO - QUIT BRINGING IT UP. You remind me of someone that keeps poking at a bee hive. No PSU, UM, MSU or OSU fan should be pointing fingers about any sexual misconduct - plain and simple
The buckeye who pretends to be a ND fan sent his son to school knowingly during the heyday of Dr. Strauss's terror. He brought that up. We cannot unknow it as much as it makes us cringe.

My God man (or woman) ! Again, why would any PSU fan bring this up on a PSU board? You constantly fail to acknowledge the ages of the victims and yes, public perception does matter - A LOT. The other cases you bring up were college students - enough said as I don't have to take this any farther
Victims and alleged perpetrator were not PSU, nor was TSM

Reactions: Online Persona
He's just fun to screw with. You can find a couple on every board and they all have a weak spot - his is saying anything positive about OSU. Read any of his threads and somewhere in it he'll slam OSU. Why not poke at him ?😄😄😄
Yeah, guys a real turd

Wow, that's some interesting data! It's always fascinating to see how different schools perform in the NFL draft based on their recruiting and team performance. Kudos to TCU and Pitt for exceeding expectations! And it's surprising to see Old Dominion holding its ground against some big-name schools.If you're into football and looking for more insights, you should definitely check out Free NFL Picks. They offer some great analysis and predictions to add more excitement to the game! Enjoy the upcoming season, and may your favorite team shine!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT