ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Turn a Stainless Steel Bolt into a Beautiful little Hunting Knife

That is awesome.

I have to admit I waste some occasional time at work watching these two YouTube channels of the same ilk:

AvE
&
This Old Tony

I always learn some from both of those channels and, as a plus, they make me laugh out loud.

Reactions: MtNittany
That’s a real nice job with great attention to detail but a little small. It would come in handy while hunting.....if you ever needed to stab an attacking chipmunk. ;).

Actually, I use a small, very sharp pocket knife to dress my deer. When you have to reach up into the chest cavity, a big knife is not very useful.

This is the kind of weapon the Keebler elves and Snap! Crackle! Pop! use when they get into a turf war on the kitchen cabinet shelves.
The good money is on Snap! Crackle! And Pop!

Those guys can be ruthless!

Reactions: NedFromYork
Actually, I use a small, very sharp pocket knife to dress my deer. When you have to reach up into the chest cavity, a big knife is not very useful.
demlion, you just reminded me of the Tywin Lanister scene. That guy was serious--all up in the cavity and stuff.. And yup. Smaller knife.

demlion, you just reminded me of the Tywin Lanister scene. That guy was serious--all up in the cavity and stuff.. And yup. Smaller knife.

HAA! Our deer here are small. I have killed some older bucks with nice racks and none weighed over 135 field dressed.

Last edited:
This is the kind of weapon the Keebler elves and Snap! Crackle! Pop! use when they get into a turf war on the kitchen cabinet shelves.

Interesting picture ro.
Pretty large implants. Notice the skin stretched so tight it's lifted up over the sternum. I don't know that I've ever seen that before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT