ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I'm a Pirates' fan, but those throwback Phillies uniforms that they wore last night

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
are absolutely beautiful; they are immediately identifiable with the Phillies. I know that they wear them for Thursday home games, but they definitely should bring them back as a full-time uniform. The uniforms that most teams wore from the mid-70s to mid-80s were so colorful and beautiful compared to the boring whites and grays that most teams wear today.

are absolutely beautiful; they are immediately identifiable with the Phillies. I know that they wear them for Thursday home games, but they definitely should bring them back as a full-time uniform. The uniforms that most teams wore from the mid-70s to mid-80s were so colorful and beautiful compared to the boring whites and grays that most teams wear today.
nl_1979_pittsburgh.gif

Reactions: bison13
They are sweet. Eagles should have gone with Kelly Green last night to make it a pair. Also, Phillies should have won.

le-mans-icon-ford-gt40.jpg
Powder Blue is a great shade whenever used. The Chargers gorgeous old school unis, the blue (and orange) used on the GT40 that won LeMans back to back

Last edited:
Reactions: PSU Soupy
My wife said they looked like hospital scrubs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT