ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Steelers

probably Roethlisberger's final season. They could have a nice run but the AFC Title game is probably the ceiling. They have done an astonishingly bad job of planning ahead at QB. They fall off a cliff after this year.
Yes, because most NFL teams have a Franchise starting QB with a soon-to-be Franchise QB ready to step in when the star is done. :rolleyes:

Stoolers - biggest cheap shot team in the NFL.

Cry us a river! That's a loser statement. Newsflash, football is a contact sport. Watch the Bengals, Burifit and pack man if you are looking for cheap....

baby-crying-450.jpg

Stoolers constantly leading with helmet. Four penalties for it already. Dirtiest team in football and have been for years.

probably Roethlisberger's final season. They could have a nice run but the AFC Title game is probably the ceiling. They have done an astonishingly bad job of planning ahead at QB. They fall off a cliff after this year.
OTOH, we have been spared annual and weekly Steeler QB arguments.

Steelers have to clean up the penalties and mistakes. Le'Veon Bell needs to get into game shape, and they need to find dependable receivers other than Antonio Brown (Jesse James definitely contributed today). It's week one of a long season.

Don't sleep on Dobbs. Not saying he's the next Ben, but he's a pretty good QB and should be miles ahead of Landry Jones next season.

Some line them up...some luck into it. Indy comes to mind as Manning had to have season-ending surgery the year before Luck came out...they sucked for a year, and started anew the next but I seriously doubt they planned it that way.

lol....GLOV

you're harder on Steeler haters than you are on Tarheel haters

By the way, you do know the greatest coach of all time ("ratface" to you) has strong ties to Western PA?
http://triblive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/columnists/prisuta/s_203841.html

"Mike Krzyzewski returned to his roots Friday afternoon. The setting was neither Chicago nor Cameron Indoor Stadium, but he was home again just the same.

"Actually, my family roots are from Western Pennsylvania," Krzyzewski revealed during his latest appearance at the Five-Star Basketball Camp at Robert Morris University.

Krzyzewski's grandparents on his mother's side emigrated from Poland to Keisterville, "near Uniontown," he said. "Up until I was 10 or 12, we used to come here every summer."

time for you to embrace the Blue Devils ;)

Baker mayfield and his competness n toughness would fit the steelers but they prob have no shot gettin him.

Reactions: TheGLOV
lol....GLOV

you're harder on Steeler haters than you are on Tarheel haters

By the way, you do know the greatest coach of all time ("ratface" to you) has strong ties to Western PA?
http://triblive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/columnists/prisuta/s_203841.html

"Mike Krzyzewski returned to his roots Friday afternoon. The setting was neither Chicago nor Cameron Indoor Stadium, but he was home again just the same.

"Actually, my family roots are from Western Pennsylvania," Krzyzewski revealed during his latest appearance at the Five-Star Basketball Camp at Robert Morris University.

Krzyzewski's grandparents on his mother's side emigrated from Poland to Keisterville, "near Uniontown," he said. "Up until I was 10 or 12, we used to come here every summer."

time for you to embrace the Blue Devils ;)

As you can see, his grandparents are from Keisterville which makes him an A$$. I'm sure you get the play on words sir. LOL!!! Get it? Pain in the KEESTER = ASS

Last edited:
Reactions: royboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT