ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Oregon State bball player intentionally trips ref. Link to vid. *

Has his punishment been announced yet?

Not that I'm aware of. I saw Seth Greenburg (ESPN analyst, but I saw it online because I don't get ESPN) suggest a two game suspension.

ESPN just announced he will get 4 games (after talking about what a great kid he is, he's had a tough life, blah blah blah.....).

ESPN just announced he will get 4 games (after talking about what a great kid he is, he's had a tough life, blah blah blah.....).
His life deserves to get much tougher until he learns to respect folks and society. Many of us have tough travels. F him.

Reactions: EPC FAN and TN Lion
I saw that live, really ridiculous ...he looked up then just stuck his leg out....Pathetic...no matter how bad the refs are you can't do that.

I saw that live, really ridiculous ...he looked up then just stuck his leg out....Pathetic...no matter how bad the refs are you can't do that.
Pfft - if I was playing during a Witvoet screwing, I'd dump a bucket of Gatorade on his head

His life deserves to get much tougher until he learns to respect folks and society. Many of us have tough travels. F him.

I agree. I'm just tired of athletes doing ridiculous stuff and then when caught start the BS about that doesn't reflect their true character (which it clearly does), how they've had a hard life (so it's ok if they trip a ref/ head hunt in a football game/ steal a car/ whatever...) etc. ESPN fell right in line spouting the BS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT