ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Iowa vs. Wisconsin

mn78psu83

Nov 10, 2011
Wisconsin hammered Iowa 38 -14 today. Some telling stats - Iowa had 41 yards passing, 25 yards rushing and 5 first downs for the entire game. Ouch.

Last edited:
There was a holding call on Wisky that negated a TD, so this is wrong.
Yep. Thank you for the correction. They updated the box score. Now showing 6 penalties for 54 yards. Glad they got a hold. Wisconsin is masterful at holding though. Have been for years. I remember LaVar and Courtney Brown getting tackled for an entire game.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Yep. Thank you for the correction. They updated the box score. Now showing 6 penalties for 54 yards. Glad they got a hold. Wisconsin is masterful at holding though. Have been for years. I remember LaVar and Courtney Brown getting tackled for an entire game.

Agreed. On the first reverse wisky had for a TD, one lineman dove and tackled a defensive back downfield.

Wisconsin hammered Iowa 38 -14 today. Some telling stats - Iowa had 41 yards passing, 25 yards rushing and 5 first downs for the entire game. Ouch. Oh yeah, and Wisconsin had 0 penalties. That's right - 0 penalties.
I think Wisconsin had two penalties just while i was watching.

At one point late in the game the announcers noted that Iowa had 55 total yards compared to 55 points last week, lol. Probably the worst offensive performance I have ever seen. HawkReport has some rather entertaining post game comments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT