ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fish @ Braves tonight from Fort Bragg, NC - video of field construction...

CmdmNoQWIAEWQNJ.jpg

Cmdl_gcWYAA2AT5.jpg:large

CmdoEOeWAAAjL3p.jpg:large

Last edited:
This is great. Will they get to keep the ballpark?

That would be a nice place for some spring training games if they can keep it. CWS regionals. Whatever.

This is a very impressive ballpark that they threw together. Amazing, actually. 130 days ago it was an abandoned golf course.

Cme2fr3WEAAbaYm.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: mn78psu83
ESPN's little box where they think the strike zone should be is highly annoying. I wish they'd discontinue the use of it. Everybody watching has his own idea of what's a strike, as does the HP ump.

ESPN's little box where they think the strike zone should be is highly annoying. I wish they'd discontinue the use of it. Everybody watching has his own idea of what's a strike, as does the HP ump.

"I've had enough from you questioning the strike zone, that's it.....you're outta here!"

(For the record, Bell, I believe you're the first ever here to complain about a little box. On the other hand, we had Austin Nit.....!)

Reactions: NitNE73
They did all of this work building the stadium for soldiers to enjoy major league baseball and then they bring two AAA teams to play the game......

Marlins vs. Braves (Yikes), a team from Asheville, Gastonia or Smithfield was not available???

They did all of this work building the stadium for soldiers to enjoy major league baseball and then they bring two AAA teams to play the game......

Marlins vs. Braves (Yikes), a team from Asheville, Gastonia or Smithfield was not available???
The Fish will be a playoff team this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT