ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Your Top 5 YouTube Channels

Add Expedition Evans, Gone with the Wynns, Sailing Uma, and The O’Kellys to your sailing. Sweet Ruca just completed the sail around Cape Horn.

I've seen some of those, but not Ex.. Evans or O'Kellys. I've also added Sailing Parlay Revival, which is the boat owned by Colin, who is one of the only sane crew members in the Below Deck Franchise.

Reactions: KCLion
For old time 60’s, 70’s and 80’s rock fans, check out Andy & Alex reaction videos.

They are 2 millennial college student musicians discovering music from the best music era. It is really fun watching them react to bands like The Who, Rolling Stones, Led Zep, Boston, Fleetwood Mac, Queen, Pink Floyd, etc. etc. etc. If you watch the earlier videos first, you’ll hear them say “Who is this Bob Seger guy? Never heard of him.” And then they listen with mouths agape. It’s amazing for someone like me to fathom that many young folks have possibly never heard this stuff.

One of my favorites was when the played “American Pie“ by Don Maclean and the looked at each other before they played it and wondered if it was in the movie. Good YouTube vortex stuff.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT