ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Daredevil S:2

Begins today on Netflix. Off today so a bunch will be watched.

I *finally* finished Season 1 a couple of days ago to get ready for S2; but read a review on Entertainment Weekly that was very, very average (they gave it a C saying it was a letdown after S1). They also said things get better when Elektra finally shows up. Still, I'm going to give it a shot.

I *finally* finished Season 1 a couple of days ago to get ready for S2; but read a review on Entertainment Weekly that was very, very average (they gave it a C saying it was a letdown after S1). They also said things get better when Elektra finally shows up. Still, I'm going to give it a shot.
On episode 4 now and good interactions with The Punisher

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I'll also add that I am very impressed with Foggy's expanded role, and his character has really emerged as the tough-as-nails lawyer who keeps Daredevil's id in check.

one episode left . . . very great season!! I've had to google a few of the Easter Eggs, but I love how the show runners have given nods to some of the best runs of the Daredevil comic while also creating a new mythos.

just finished episode 3. had to watch that apartment brawl TWICE.

holy smokes, that was pure badass!

Just finished episode 3 and yea Badass is an understatement.
These fight scenes with the punisher are excellent.
I know a lot of reviews didn't like this season and especially the first half
of the season but I think its just as good as last season so far.

Reactions: simons96
Just finished episode 3 and yea Badass is an understatement.
These fight scenes with the punisher are excellent.
I know a lot of reviews didn't like this season and especially the first half
of the season but I think its just as good as last season so far.
Wait till later episodes. Yikes!

Reactions: simons96
won't even put this scene in context, just enjoy:

Daredevil versus Dogs of Hell (EASTER EGG!! Same bike gang from Agents of SHIELD when we first saw "evil" Ward)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT