ADVERTISEMENT

Only one penalty for ten yards tonight.

Over the course of the season, penalties seem to be down. I believe that coaching instills the necessary discipline to avoid those types of penalties.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Wait, I thought the referines hated us, it's all about OSU and Michigan, we'll never get a fair shake in the conference, we always lose crucial replay calls, we get called for phantom holding, etc. I'm sure I was told that.

Wait, I thought the referines hated us, it's all about OSU and Michigan, we'll never get a fair shake in the conference, we always lose crucial replay calls, we get called for phantom holding, etc. I'm sure I was told that.
Most of the mafia has retired

Well, UM had 16 penalties their last game and 3 against us....so you be the judge.

Reactions: 91Joe95

The B1G is very happy to have #2 and #5 teams play next week. They didn’t want the refs to cost PSU the game.

The white hat on the game is known to not play politics he's a former Big East official and ACC official he also was the head ref on our game against Florida state in the Orange Bowl. The crew that did the game tonight is one of the best crews, well I should say led by one of the best officials in the country. I knew we would get him for Michigan or Ohio State I was hoping for the Ohio State game. They are known to let the game go a little bit but are super super consistent.

I know some people probably thought there were two holes on the one drive. I agree I think if that was later in the game and it was tight I think those probably get called.

Next week I think we get Capron

I was glad to accept it....and it was technically correct....but that chop block call is brutal to an offense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT