ADVERTISEMENT

One year ago today 53-39

He did. I recall posting how I impressed I was with his work ethic and how bright his future was. Little did we know...
I don’t know if it has been reported, but does his cardiomyopathy have anything to do with COVID ?

I don’t know if it has been reported, but does his cardiomyopathy have anything to do with COVID ?
Unofficially, I believe the report was that it was not. The only link was perhaps more stringent testing that revealed the condition.

Unofficially, I believe the report was that it was not. The only link was perhaps more stringent testing that revealed the condition.
You have to wonder that if a guy was a track athlete why it would not have shown up earlier ?
Then again, Journey is far from the only apparently healthy, elite athlete in recent PSU football to have been retired by a totally unexpected condition.

You have to wonder that if a guy was a track athlete why it would not have shown up earlier ?
Then again, Journey is far from the only apparently healthy, elite athlete in recent PSU football to have been retired by a totally unexpected condition.
We've had tragic deaths (usually basketball players) where symptoms don't show up until too late. Hank Gathers, Reggie Lewis, Zeke Upshaw....

Reactions: MacNit07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT