ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, so what do you do for a living?....

.....I impart knowledge and wisdom to a world sadly lacking in both.
.....I have also been a lawyer for over 4 decades.
.....Most importantly, I am the CEO of Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises. FWE sells poor quality merchandise at prices Bill Gates can barely afford. No one charges you more for less. :)

Last edited:
and if you are retired, what did you do as a career before retiring. Some folks have their profession in in their board names....not really looking for specifics, just a general idea...

Engineering for me.

Professional instigator

hitting-hornets-nest-cartoon.jpg

.....I impart knowledge and wisdom to a world sadly lacking in both
.....I have also been a lawyer for over 4 decades.
.....Most importantly, I am the CEO of Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises. FWE sells poor quality merchandise for prices Bill Gates can barely afford. No one gives you less for more. :).

Have you cashed in on the PPE shortage yet? I'm sure Fairgambit enterprises has some trash they can pawn off as PPE stuff at a price that would make any crook blush.

Reactions: fairgambit
Have you cashed in on the PPE shortage yet? I'm sure Fairgambit enterprises has some trash they can pawn off as PPE stuff at a price that would make any crook blush.
No. I will not take advantage of this crisis. In fact, I am donating some of our poorest quality clothing to Millionaire Mitigation Assocation to help the wealthiest among us weather the storm. :)

Large Group Insurance Sales/Administration for 25 years, retired in 1998. Part-time Illinois High School Association athletic official. (Unofficial bagman for The University of Kansas Athletic Department.)

Worked part-time for Trader Joe’s 2000-2007, then retired again.

Last 5-10 years have pursued an elusive employment opportunity as a Moderator on an (unnamed) internet discussion website.

and if you are retired, what did you do as a career before retiring. Some folks have their profession in in their board names....not really looking for specifics, just a general idea...

Engineering for me.
Music teacher, retired. 39 years working with all age groups from elementary thru high school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT