ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, so what do you do for a living?....

Centreville and lionscott- Super small world- my wife went to Rutgers with Mike and remains friends to this day. Tom recently returned to our radar via a mutual friend too. Free spirit for sure!

The father's nickname was "The Big Lid"- it was a term of endearment and also spoke to his rather large skull. At Mike's wedding my boulder was compared to The Lid...and we were close- but I "won."

Later- at the "Hosey" two of the guys compared another body part on the table to settle a dispute of who was larger. In front of well over 100 people. I had never witnessed such a thing. Ice cold Yuengling Lager on tap on a hot July night, live music in a firehouse hall, and dudes whipping it out to earn respect....it was a helluva night in Pottsville!

: )

Reactions: CentrevilleLion
Centreville and lionscott- Super small world- my wife went to Rutgers with Mike and remains friends to this day. Tom recently returned to our radar via a mutual friend too. Free spirit for sure!

The father's nickname was "The Big Lid"- it was a term of endearment and also spoke to his rather large skull. At Mike's wedding my boulder was compared to The Lid...and we were close- but I "won."

Later- at the "Hosey" two of the guys compared another body part on the table to settle a dispute of who was larger. In front of well over 100 people. I had never witnessed such a thing. Ice cold Yuengling Lager on tap on a hot July night, live music in a firehouse hall, and dudes whipping it out to earn respect....it was a helluva night in Pottsville!

: )
sounds that way, which Hosey?

I'm betting you taught at least one of the smartest familt of kids I have seen. 6 kids total, twins, a single child and then triplets. 5 of the 6 went to hopkins
Sorry, You would probably lose that bet. I'm at the School of Public Health, not the the undergraduate campus.

Reactions: bison13
Don't recall, but it seemed that most of the town was there. The Mr. Flynn was seemingly very well respected. I think he coached Jack Dolbin WR who played for The Broncos. My only 24 hours in Pottsville- great memories!
Yes he did, among others. And yes very respected

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT