ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State game thread

Just saw #80 Meiga in the game. There was talk of him being ready. In the game against oh-high-ya, he must BE ready. Good sign for the rest of the season.

pretty sure he played some last week.

CJF mentioned in one of his press availabilities this week that MM was injured in the offseason (or preseason; I forget), and was able to go for the 1st time against Illinois

Reactions: Shadow99
pretty sure he played some last week.

CJF mentioned in one of his press availabilities this week that MM was injured in the offseason (or preseason; I forget), and was able to go for the 1st time against Illinois
Yep, I saw that he got a couple plays last week. Also a tough game. Not like he's coming in at the end of a blowout.

Good to see another WR get some PT, and hopefully make a few plays during the remainder of this season. We'll need a couple of playmakers to replace Dotson for 2022.

PSU's OL played incredible on that drive and all night.... PSU has 305 yards passing and Cliff is 29 of 42 (11 of 15 on 3rd Down Conversions). Unreal that we have douches on here criticizing this effort - they clearly aren't PSU fans.

Tell OSU that.
Well, right...OSU can win running the football and with explosive passes through the air...they've done it that way for the last decade or so. Believe me, I get how important explosives are...but that's just not happening for the most part with our offense. So, focus on other aspects and focus on doing those things well. I want to hear about the 3rd down battle or red zone battle, far more important things to me.

Reactions: PSUfiji
PSU's OL played incredible on that drive and all night.... PSU has 305 yards passing and Cliff is 29 of 42 (11 of 15 on 3rd Down Conversions). Unreal that we have douches on here criticizing this effort - they clearly aren't PSU fans.
Who is criticizing Cliffs effort? He has been a dude all year despite a woeful OL and a bad running game...says alot about him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT