ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State game thread

****ing Franklin......he did it again.... 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

Which of you Franklin Fan Boyz want to keep this certifiable POS around for another year?

Franklin strikes again! Defense playing great. Gives tOSU the ball at midfield. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Reactions: psu00
I think the female ref is sexy. Love the ponytail in the hat look. I would guess her abs are great too

I’d be distracted. Just like in the Army - nice fitting BDUs and a tight (hair) bun does it for me…

taking-off-the-uniforms-for-some-military-monday-fun-13.jpg

It is not PI when receiver and DB get their legs unintentionally tangled BY RULE. Beyond that, that ball was not remotely catchable! Utterly laughable that they wanted PI on that!

Reactions: LionRange
Looking at how this team is prepared tonight I have a feeling the coaching staff spent little time preparing for Illinois and spent the time on O$U.

Reactions: paws1957
I know it's asking a lot, but could we please get a 15 play, 8 minute TD drive here? Would be amazing to go in at half up 14-3 and getting the 2nd half KO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT