ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Michigan 11/28/20 Game Thread

51vKmWWMbfL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Whenever anyone asks if PSU was going to go 1-x on the season and I got to pick the one win, I usually answer Michigan. I hope that I am not experiencing that scenario 2020 lol.

Didn't see Michigan scoring a lot, and the smart money went PSU early.
Having watch every minute of PSU this year, the smart money was smarter than me. I didn’t bet, but thought that we had no chance to win.

Here's the rule on the bat. So basically, the question is if it was forward, which didn't seem to be scrutinized enough.

Batting a Loose Ball ARTICLE 1. a. While a pass is in flight, only a player who is eligible to touch the ball may bat it in any direction (Exception: Rule 9-4-2). b. Any player may block a scrimmage kick in the field of play or the end zone. c. No player shall bat other loose balls forward in the field of play or in any direction if the ball is in the end zone

Reactions: BW Lion
Are 4-5 teams going to bowls or are they just taking anyone who wants to pay to go?

They said there will be no win/loss rule to be bowl eligible this year, so all teams will be eligible.
i think the thinking is due to most teams only playing 10 or so games with few to no non-confernence games you don't have all those "Extra wins" baked into the schedule from teams who play D-IAA teams and wallop on the Sunbelt and MAC.

You also might have teams opt to not go to lower level bowls hosted in areas that have high covid numbers, and bowls wanting the flexibility to pick regionally local teams to match up to cut down on travel.

Reactions: Sproul and psu00
Good effort but Michigan was God awful. They got blown off the ball pretty consistently. But I saw some heart and discipline today. I agree, play the kids and give them experience. Happy to see the smiles on the sideline.

No turnovers.

good performances from true freshmen Parker Washington and Keyvone Lee
Lee got stuffed a couple of times but bounced it outside for a big play.

Washington is solid over the middle but PSU was very lucky he was called down on the 2nd series.

Who would have thought Lutz would be our second leading WR?

Reactions: BudatPSU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT