ADVERTISEMENT

Official Penn State vs. rutgres game thread.

The play-calling is pathetic. The offensive line is a joke. McSorley looks to run too soon. It's all coming apart and now they look disinterested. Something needs to changed. Not even contending for the conference title in Barkley's final season is disappointing but they don't even look like a top 10 team...and, yes, anything less than that is unacceptable.

They need a shot in the arm. Stevens is bigger, appears to have a stronger arm, is taller so can see the field better, and runs with more authority. May be faster too. Do it.

I really don't like MM announcing our games. It's like he is overcompensating in his efforts to sound unbiased and just irritates me.

We have bigger problems than Millen...... What a mess so far.

Just hope when psu finally gets the ball back on offense that the first play isn't a run for a loss.

Reactions: m.knox
Pry calling a great game maybe he and JoMo can go in a package deal .. terrible preparation

No pride wussy ball. Looking for participation awards. Time to play Tommy...Holland turn some heads.

...and we are letting their QB get outside the tackle where he can see downfield, instead of containing him...

Typical b1g screw-job of PSU at the Beav -- Rutgers OL are literally tackling PSU defenders on every single play, no flags. And I mean OUTRIGHT tackles and takedowns of PSU tacklers at the point of attack - 5 point move type takedowns in wrestling - no flag. This bush-league and its officials are such a joke.

Continuation of a trend with CJF teams --- they don't respond well AT ALL coming off losses.

Sign of a mentally weak team --- AND a mentally weak coach.

Didn't see crap like this in the O'Brien days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT