ADVERTISEMENT

Official Penn State vs. rutgres game thread.

Home game. Homecoming, actually. Against Rutgers. After a loss that should really tick the team off. And this is the crap we’re seeing. Just wow.

Looks like every defensive coordinator knows how to defend the PSU offense. Just crowd the LOS, assign one player to Barkley and blitz every play. PSU offensive line and blocking scheme can’t handle it.

Reactions: Novalions
The play-calling is pathetic. The offensive line is a joke. McSorley looks to run too soon. It's all coming apart and now they look disinterested. Something needs to changed. Not even contending for the conference title in Barkley's final season is disappointing but they don't even look like a top 10 team...and, yes, anything less than that is unacceptable.

Reactions: Novalions
If I hear Jerry Kill one more time I'm muting it. God is Millen awful.
I’m praying we don’t hear “Sa-Sa” from him incessantly, like they’re best buddies. Absolutely hate when he calls him that.

Home game. Homecoming, actually. Against Rutgers. After a loss that should really tick the team off. And this is the crap we’re seeing. Just wow.

Hate to say it, but Millen is right at the moment. PSU can't get out of their own way on either side of the ball.

This team continues to play like garbage. They gave up after the OSU game.

Someone needs to get fired. In this day and age of huge salaries... the lack of preparedness, execution and week over week improvement is inexcusable

Looks like every defensive coordinator knows how to defend the PSU offense. Just crowd the LOS, assign one player to Barkley and blitz every play. PSU offensive line and blocking scheme can’t handle it.
This is absolutely right. And the way to beat this scheme is to use the wrs like we did last year.
But the offense line looks regressed .

I really don't like MM announcing our games. It's like he is overcompensating in his efforts to sound unbiased and just irritates me.

ADVERTISEMENT