ADVERTISEMENT

Official Penn State vs. rutgres game thread.

Hopefully something changes in future because a lot rb will not want to even consider playing in a offense like this.

Stop it.....He may not win it, but will be in NY

Based on? I don't see him having big games the next two weeks since we can't run the ball at all. Love & Mayfield definitely go. Josh Adams is going to go if he keeps playing at this level. If Wisconsin keeps winning watch out for Taylor. Tate in Arizona. Do 3 or 5 go this year? If it is 3 then Barkley isn't a lock.

Like Millen said today, Saquon can dodge 2 white shirts not 5. Watched Stanford - UW last night, Love is a great RB but does not draw the attention Barkley does. Even OSU is afraid to kick off to him.

Sorry Mr. Stevens.

Hopefully that’s what Franklin said!

I don’t care if it was Stevens or the third string QB or the fourth down QB.....that’s just tacky. McSorley played the whole game, he should take the last two snaps. You don’t put a sub in to take two knees.

Class move by James Franklin for not running up the score and putting in 2nd string D with 8 minutes to go. I must admit I got a little excited in the 1st quarter, really thought we were going to give you a game. Then you guys stepped it up and we had no answer. Good luck the rest of the way!

Reactions: brupsu
ADVERTISEMENT