ADVERTISEMENT

Official Penn State vs. rutgres game thread.

Why have we stopped using Barkley in the passing game? Bo Jackson couldnt run behind this line ... so use him in the passing game like we used to

I would step on the gas pedal and not let up the entire game. This team needs to get back to where it was before Ohio State To salvage the season and get back into the top 10

I just feel bad for Saquon....so much talent being wasted. Put him in a pro-style offense and he wins the Heisman without any competition.

I have to agree. Get him behind some big bodies pushing their blocks downfield.....

Reactions: nits74
I would step on the gas pedal and not let up the entire game. This team needs to get back to where it was before Ohio State To salvage the season and get back into the top 10
I don't think they're trying to keep it close.

Enough horseshit.
We are now winning. Yay. Comparing the fact that this team was ranked #2 in the nation just 15 days ago to what I'm seeing on the field right now is like I'm in some different dimension. Yes we're down a few starters, but a life-and-death struggle AT HOME with Rutgers? Really? Wow.

Reactions: MICH.Nit Fan
Guys quit bitchin' about Millen and any announcers, it's Fn' football , i could give a crap if Ozzy Osbourne was announcing the game.

Apparently, Shareef Miller is now hurt too.

Let's see, Barkley hurt on a blatantly illegal and dirty tackle.....now Shareef Miller hurt after being repeatedly mugged, held, tackled, etc... by Rutgers OL. This bush-league and bull$hit it encourages with its ridiculous officiating is pathetic. BTW, PSU has lost two DL for the season so far on CLEARLY ILLEGAL uncalled "Cutback Blocks" by OL well out outside the "tackle box" near the sideline with each of the games the CLEARLY ILLEGAL blocks occurred in being called by pathetic, bull$hit, biased b1g refs (we also lost multiple players over the last several years, including Mauti twice, to CLEARLY ILLEGAL PF BLOCKS that were UNCALLED by the bull$hit, bush-league, :"you're lucky to be playing" b1g douchebags.

Only time this team seems to move the ball is throwing down field. It’s pretty much 90% of O now.

That's what happens when people "load the box", run/pass blitz, etc.... Sometimes you have to "set up the run with the pass" (i.e., force the opponent to drop their Safeties and LBs in an attempt to slow the passing game).

Let's see, Barkley hurt on a blatantly illegal and dirty tackle.....now Shareef Miller hurt after being repeatedly mugged, held, tackled, etc... by Rutgers OL. This bush-league and bull$hit it encourages with its ridiculous officiating is pathetic. BTW, PSU has lost two DL for the season so far on CLEARLY ILLEGAL uncalled "Cutback Blocks" by OL well out outside the "tackle box" near the sideline with each of the games the CLEARLY ILLEGAL blocks occurred in being called by pathetic, bull$hit, biased b1g refs (we also lost multiple players over the last several years, including Mauti twice, to CLEARLY ILLEGAL PF BLOCKS that were UNCALLED by the bull$hit, bush-league, :"you're lucky to be playing" b1g douchebags.

BUSHWOOD. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You need help.

Reactions: Westcoast24
Youth movement on defense finally. Monroe at safety. Jordan was in at DT earlier.

Continuation of a trend with CJF teams --- they don't respond well AT ALL coming off losses.

Sign of a mentally weak team --- AND a mentally weak coach.

Didn't see crap like this in the O'Brien days.

LMAO, FLO has the only loss to Indiana in Program history - and a blowout loss to a crappy Indiana team that ended up 5-7 that year.

STFU. Everything about you is on a loop.

Reactions: Westcoast24
Guys quit bitchin' about Millen and any announcers, it's Fn' football , i could give a crap if Ozzy Osbourne was announcing the game.
Great, what game was that? Cannot believe I missed Ozzy calling play-by-play or doing the color commentary for a game.

Its frustrating to watch us try and run Barkley. Wish we would just throw the ball every play.

Absolutely idiotic playcalling. Throw the damn ball
When they pass and it doesn't work, posters bitch about not using Barkley. When they use Barkley and it doesn't work, posters bitch about not passing. Easy to play call after the fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT