ADVERTISEMENT

Official Graham Spanier trial thread.

Point taken, but you're speaking from a common sense frame of reference. Were that the prevailing factor, we wouldn't be where we are now.

Who is going to call him? The prosecution has no reason to unless they feel that Curley and Schultz are weak witnesses, assuming that one or both are called. The defense would be out of their minds to call him.

Larry Nassar...is he important to you?

People have asked you why you only have interest in this case, but stay silent on other abuse cases.

You want to know why you're attacked? It's because you're a hypocrite.

you can't just pick and choose when you want to be an advocate. You undermine your own efforts.

she has written HUNDREDS!!

(in crayon . . . on a wall . . .)

Reactions: Phil's Rug
Who is going to call him? The prosecution has no reason to unless they feel that Curley and Schultz are weak witnesses, assuming that one or both are called. The defense would be out of their minds to call him.

That's right...if they open up MM's testimony, that brings in his dad (et all). And that opens the jury to reasonable doubt in what they all heard from MM over the years.

Security at the court house was not informed of the special rules. Caused a delay in the entry vestibule - Graham Spanier, "victims" families, reporters and members of the public all in one space at one time. All are moving into the courtroom now...Charles Thompson is reporting live on Twitter. Of course there will be no transmissions while court is in session so updates will come at the break times - Just like in the Sandusky trial.

And so it begins...
I corrected it for you

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Roxine, accurate but you are missing some some points on Curley and Schultz. They were originally charged with 5 felonies and 3 misdemeanors. End result was 1 misdemeanor. Not guilty to conspiracy, cover up, or perjury.

To the young men who testified at the Sandusky trial? To their families? Particularly those who came AFTER 2001? Those guilty verdicts mean something.

These men plead GUILTY to putting THEIR lives at risk. To endangering THEIR lives. These are real people. I think some of you tend to forget that.

Curley and Schultz will probably have to pay a fine and may get 9 months (shortened to 30 days) in jail.

These young men - will live with what happened to them for the rest of their lives.

So yes - EVEN A "GUILTY PLEA FOR A TRAFFIC TICKET" as some of you call it - means something to them.

Thanks,
Roxine

Reactions: pnnnnnnnnylion
To the young men who testified at the Sandusky trial? To their families? Particularly those who came AFTER 2001? Those guilty verdicts mean something.

These men plead GUILTY to putting THEIR lives at risk. To endangering THEIR lives. These are real people. I think some of you tend to forget that.

Curley and Schultz will probably have to pay a fine and may get 9 months (shortened to 30 days) in jail.

These young men - will live with what happened to them for the rest of their lives.

So yes - EVEN A "GUILTY PLEA FOR A TRAFFIC TICKET" as some of you call it - means something to them.

Thanks,
Roxine
I don't think Aaron Fisher and his mother have any complaints.

Thanks,
Roxine
Serious question: Do you still hold Joe Paterno responsible?

Thanks,
Roxine

When are you going to express your outrage over raykovitz ("just wear swim trunks"), genovese ("we've had to tell him to back off certain kids before"), heim (psu revoked your guest privleges here use my hotel), and poole at TSM and lauro (dpw) miller (cc cys) not even getting charged for ANYTHING?!? Surely you must be beside yourself and hounding the OAG daily to right this massive injustice that if exposed would help make Pa safer for kids!

When are you going to express your outrage over raykovitz ("just wear swim trunks"), genovese ("we've had to tell him to back off certain kids before"), heim (psu revoked your guest privleges here use my hotel), and poole at TSM and lauro (dpw) miller (cc cys) not even getting charged for ANYTHING?!? Surely you must be beside yourself and hounding the OAG daily to right this massive injustice that if exposed would help make Pa safer for kids!

how dare you! She has written HUNDREDS! HUNDREDS I tell you!!

I actually wonder why Mike McQueary was never charged with anything given his ten year silence. Oh, wait.......never mind.

Jerry Sandusky convicted on 45 counts. A jury found him guilty and found the victims credible. You're welcome to your opinion, but until Sandusky's verdicts are overturned? They're victims of Jerry Sandusky.
The six (or was it seven?) guys who testified? Are they there today?

Or....the 30 folks who's names were on the seven-figure checks that Ira Baby handed out like candy?
And that the "victims" gobbled up - - - - while signing "get out of jail free cards" for TSM/Raykovitz/Heim etc etc etc?

Which "victims" are you talking about? 'Cause I think they are slightly different groups o_O

Or....would you rather not say? :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Roxine
Give me a flipping break. At least your alias on Pennlive is more honest with "her" motives. Please go away.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror

Thanks,
Roxine
How do the victims feel about The Second Mile?

If it was important to you, you would go. It is important to me. It is important to the young men who testified at Jerry Sandusky's trial. If it's not important to you - why are you in a thread about a trail that doesn't concern you?

I'm actually providing updates to the Spanier trial. You and others are attacking me. I could care less, but for those who actually want to read updates on the Spanier trial? I can see how that would be disappointing to have to weed through to get to the actual updates.
If you could care less, then why so quick to provide your opinions?
Are you still claiming that Joe Paterno is a villain in this case?
Well Roxi?

Reactions: LionFanStill
I'm sorry - what are you talking about?

So you don't know who Wendy Silver is? I have a hard time believing that.

If you do, how come you haven't tried to team up with her to help expose and fix the broken child welfare system in PA by drawing attention to the MASSIVE failures of TSM/OAG/DPW/CYS re: sandusky and other cases (see the Tutko case)?

Are you still claiming that Joe Paterno is a villain in this case?

I don't know Joe Paterno's role in all of this. And neither do you. What I do know is that when this story broke in 2011 the ONLY thing anyone wanted to talk about was Joe Paterno. And my frustration was that getting lost in all of that were the victims of this case - and victims everywhere.

So you don't know who Wendy Silver is? I have a hard time believing that.

If you do, how come you haven't tried to team up with her to help expose and fix the broken child welfare system in PA by drawing attention to the MASSIVE failures of TSM/OAG/DPW/CYS re: sandusky and other cases (see the Tutko case)?

No, I have no idea who Wendy Silver is or what her role in all of this is. I am not trying to right all of the wrongs here. I am one person. There are plenty of battles for all of us to fight. I work with and for the victims of the Jerry Sandusky case. I advocate on their behalf.

Edited to add - of course I've seen her post here and on twitter - but I don't "know" her anymore than I know any of you.

Reactions: AJ65
What will you be wearing?
may_the_forest_be_with_you_green_tshirt.jpg

No, I have no idea who Wendy Silver is or what her role in all of this is. I am not trying to right all of the wrongs here. I am one person. There are plenty of battles for all of us to fight. I work with and for the victims of the Jerry Sandusky case. I advocate on their behalf.

how can you advocate for victims and NOT KNOW who Wendy is?

Thanks,
Roxine
Glad you brought up the vicitims after 2001. What are your plans to hold Tom Corbett and The Commonwealth accountable for the 2 children allegedly victimized after TC slow walked the investigation on the way to the governor's mansion?

I don't know Joe Paterno's role in all of this. And neither do you. What I do know is that when this story broke in 2011 the ONLY thing anyone wanted to talk about was Joe Paterno. And my frustration was that getting lost in all of that were the victims of this case - and victims everywhere.
We both know that Joe received a vague report about an incident involving a former coach and a child in a university shower. This is a fact that has never been in dispute.

We also both know that Joe passed that report along to his direct supervisor in accordance with Penn State policy and then alerted the Administrative VP in charge of the police. This is also a fact that has never been in dispute.

So let me ask the question yet again. Do you still claim that Joe Paterno is a villain in this case?

Can you imagine what would happen if Karen Arnold spoke out? The Commonwealth Syndicate would have her in a cell with Kane.

It doesn't matter what this Roxine says, it matters what those testifying say . I don't see any issue with her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT