ADVERTISEMENT

Official Graham Spanier trial thread.

She's hoping for more $$$$$

The only thing I want is the truth.

Thus far here are the facts as we know them.

Sandusky - GUILTY on 45 counts
Curley - PLEAD GUILTY - one count of child endangerment
Schultz - PLEAD GUILTY - one count of child endangerment
Ziegler - PLEAD GUILTY - one count of disorderly conduct
Spanier - TBD, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say whether he proceeds with the trial or takes a plea - will also be found guilty.

Reactions: pnnnnnnnnylion

Spanier - TBD, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say whether he proceeds with the trial or takes a plea - will also be found guilty.

so you prefer an OAG which over charges people to get them to cop to lesser charges??

in a state where you don't even reside?

btw Curley, Schultz, and Ziegler were all charged with felonies. they all plead to ONE Misdemeanor. ONE. ONE.

DE-LU-SION-AL

And you'll hit every branch on your way down.

child endangerment is not a felony, is not perjury and it is not conspiracy. Net/net, there is no PSU culpability. Its just two guys that didn't elevate it to the correct group (they did to TSM though, so why isn't TSM in trouble....there is your problem and why you misplaced angst on PSU is causing further damage to the cause of protecting children).

Last edited:
Going to be the most attention ever given to a trial in which there is no victim and the only witness testified he didn't see anything illegal, just it made him uncomfortable so he assumed something illegal was going on.

McQueary has to testify in this trial. Hopefully finally someone asks him a hard question.

Why would McQueary be called to testify? He never spoke with Spanier on the matter.

Roxine is looking to be my cousin vinny if need be in the court room today if need be....
giphy.gif

Child Endangerment...that what the State finally came up with after 5.5 years...thats the same charge Brad Pitt was given after his "infamous" plane ride altercation with one of his kids...yes?

Incredible...and you don't see this as a witch hunt?

Clown act...

So you'd rather this be a joke thread than an actual thread about what is happening inside the court house?

Fine by me. Have at it.

I know several people sitting in the court room right now and am receiving texts. IF this goes forward and a jury is seated today - I may be there tomorrow and/or Wednesday.

I don't have to share the updates I'm receiving. I just thought some on this board may want to know what is actually happening.

Just to be clear, you are not in the court room today, but are receiving text messages from others who are. Is that correct?

Listing Curley and Schultz speaks of the facts. Speculating on Spanier and including Ziegler speaks of an agenda.
I'm old school on Spanier. I will wait for the facts to be proven in a Court of Law before deciding his guilt or innocence.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, you are not in the court room today, but are receiving text messages from others who are. Is that correct?
I thought that wasn't allowed?

As I said in my initial post. You can't tweet or send communications during proceedings. However before trial starts and during breaks, you can. If any of you had attended any trial you would know this.

Many tweets being sent now as they are on break. They go back in at 12.

Reactions: baconking1
I doubt it, He wasn't a witness to what Curley and Schultz told Spanier.
You don't recall CSS prelim in front of Officer Fife?

If you are going to go around expecting "3rd Grade Level Logic" to appear in any of these judicial proceedings, you are likely to be disappointed

I doubt it, He wasn't a witness to what Curley and Schultz told Spanier.
Point taken, but you're speaking from a common sense frame of reference. Were that the prevailing factor, we wouldn't be where we are now.

Jury selection should take at least a day - judge wants to finish the trial within a week.

I will probably go on Wednesday, anticipating that jury selection will probably last through tomorrow. If the seat a jury today, I may try and go tomorrow.

Unlike those of you who sit behind your keyboards and viscously attack others, I actually show up and get the facts - you can find me at

Dauphin County Courthouse
100 Chestnut Street, Harrisburg, PA
Around 8:00 a.m. Wednesday morning - public enters on Market Street.

Thanks,
Roxine

Jury selection should take at least a day - judge wants to finish the trial within a week.

I will probably go on Wednesday, anticipating that jury selection will probably last through tomorrow. If the seat a jury today, I may try and go tomorrow.

Unlike those of you who sit behind your keyboards and viscously attack others, I actually show up and get the facts - you can find me at

Thanks,
Roxine
We're sitting behind keyboards being productive in life. You're at a trial of which none of it concerns you.

Thanks,
Roxine

What will you be wearing?

I think most of us have lives where we don't have the time to go around attending trials of others.

If it was important to you, you would go. It is important to me. It is important to the young men who testified at Jerry Sandusky's trial. If it's not important to you - why are you in a thread about a trail that doesn't concern you?

The thread was fine until a certain someone showed up beating their chest. Why would any other thread be immune to it?

I'm actually providing updates to the Spanier trial. You and others are attacking me. I could care less, but for those who actually want to read updates on the Spanier trial? I can see how that would be disappointing to have to weed through to get to the actual updates.

Listing Curley and Schultz speaks of the facts. Speculating on Spanier and including Ziegler speaks of an agenda.
I'm old school on Spanier. I will wait for the facts to be proven in a Court of Law before deciding his guilt or innocence.

Ridiculous coming from a lawyer.

;)

Reactions: step.eng69
If it was important to you, you would go. It is important to me. It is important to the young me

I'm actually providing updates to the Spanier trial. You and others are attacking me. I could care less, but for those who actually want to read updates on the Spanier trial? I can see how that would be disappointing to have to weed through to get to the actual updates.
Larry Nassar...is he important to you?

People have asked you why you only have interest in this case, but stay silent on other abuse cases.

You want to know why you're attacked? It's because you're a hypocrite.

you can't just pick and choose when you want to be an advocate. You undermine your own efforts.

Larry Nassar...is he important to you?

People have asked you why you only have interest in this case, but stay silent on other abuse cases.

You want to know why you're attacked? It's because you're a hypocrite.

you can't just pick and choose when you want to be an advocate. You undermine your own efforts.

I have written HUNDREDS of articles on child sexual abuse. I have delved into MANY different cases of child sexual abuse and cover up. I follow this one closely because I work with some of the young men and their families. I see them on a regular basis. We talk - check in - reflect.

I'm sorry my advocacy isn't enough for you. There are MILLIONS of victims of child sexual abuse -

STEP UP
DO SOMETHING.

I am.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT