ADVERTISEMENT

No hyberbole...greatest performance by a PSU player ever...

I love Trace, the kid plays hard and is as competitive as any player I’ve ever watched.

But he played a very ave first half.....and his illegal forward pass in the 4th quarter certainly contributed to not putting the game away.

You mean run?

Well it would have been less productive if he’d held onto the ball and just stood there once he crossed the los. Yes.

I love trace and what he’s meant for the program but you cannot make that mistake in that situation.

I am still super high on Haskin's going on to be one of tOSU's best passers ever.... But McSorley was OBVIOUSLY the better QB out there tonight; and turned in one of the best performances I've seen from a QB of all time.

Reactions: JJTopp99
No, a winning result would have been one of the best. He had multiple chances to put more points on the board and did not. And salting game away at end, he crossed the line and could have tucked for at least 6, probably 10 plus.

When people stop accepting losing results as still winning we will finally get to the next level.

I love Trace, the kid plays hard and is as competitive as any player I’ve ever watched.

But he played a very ave first half.....and his illegal forward pass in the 4th quarter certainly contributed to not putting the game away.

Maybe his avg. first half would have been better if our WR's could catch a cold.
Once Hammler went out OSU wasn't even concerned with our WR's.

Maybe his avg. first half would have been better if our WR's could catch a cold.
Once Hammler went out OSU wasn't even concerned with our WR's.
Maybe JJ should try to catch every pass with one hand!? Sure can't catch them with both!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT