ADVERTISEMENT

No BTN on Sling.

Dunkindonuts

Dec 6, 2019
So far no BTN option on Sling so perhaps the better move is to go with BTN plus? Do they only show alternative games or do they show all games for the week?

It’s been a bit since I looked at this so someone feel free to correct me - BTN Plus does not show football games, only secondary sports like lacrosse and whatnot. You need BTN2Go to see the games and I believe you need a sub to something like hulu or youtube to get access.

Sling does (or at least did) carry ESPN2 and ESPN3. I've been able to catch a lot of Penn State's games on ESPN3.

So far no BTN option on Sling so perhaps the better move is to go with BTN plus? Do they only show alternative games or do they show all games for the week?
Take a look at YouTube TV. Includes all the ESPNs, FS1, FS2, BTN, ACCN, SECN, and your local regional Fox network. $50 a month, which included an unlimited cloud base DVR.

Sling is also updating its sports offerings, with Big Ten Network (BTN) to launch on Sling TV ahead of the 2020-21 college football season. ... Watch anywhere, anytime – Record multiple shows or movies simultaneously from any Sling device and watch from anywhere in the U.S.Dec 23, 2019

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT