ADVERTISEMENT

Next year will be a wild ride

klemman

Jan 31, 2002
As an OSU fan I've said this past week if PSU beats Wisky then they have a very strong argument for the playoffs and I would certainly understand if the committee decided to take only one Big 10 team, PSU would be a legitimate representative for the conference. As an OSU fan I would have had no problem with that decision. While I'm selfishly glad it worked out the way it did as a Buckeye fan, as a fan in general I can empathize with how some of you must feel.

Congrats on an outstanding year, a classic Big Ten Conference Championship win, and good luck in the Bowl.

Looking at next year, there's no reason to think that PSU won't continue the momentum but with proven talent and a very dangerous chip on the shoulder, OSU will return a lot of talent, Michigan fans say it's only a matter of time before Jim Harbaugh is the greatest and most successful coach in college football history, and if you figure this was a fluke year for MSU and next year they come back with more talent and Dantonio still as coach, next year should be a dog fight from the beginning of the year to the end. I wouldn't be surprised if the Division Champion comes out with two losses, but this time the committee will have to take the champion.... Whomever it might be.

Reactions: fkkkjm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT