ADVERTISEMENT

Need some Feedback (Poll Added)

What should I do Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryan Snyder/BWI Staff

Aug 11, 2010
I have a dilemma Saturday.

At 1 PM, Beau Pribula is playing in the biggest game of his career in the 6A semifinal. The game is at Mansion Park in Altoona

Just five miles away in Hollidaysburg, RB Nick Singleton is also playing in the biggest game of his career, the 5A semifinal against Pine-Richland. Both games start at 1 PM, so it's not like I can watch 3/4 of both games. If I could, I would. The best I can do is see 1st half at one game, second half elsewhere.

But I definitely plan to go down there Saturday, while Nate and David handle the start of the Penn State game. I’ll probably spend the first quarter driving home.

Do you guys have a preference for who I go see? I’ve seen Beau twice now, but this is obviously a huge moment for his development. I haven’t seen Nick Singleton play this season. I was planning to see Nick play Nolan Rucci and Warwick last week, but the game ended up being forfeited due to covid concerns.

Thoughts? Opinions? Do I try to see both? I would hate to leave one game and miss a major moment, but I could potentially do that. I still have to get cleared for the 5A game, but I should hear back from them today.

Just curious to know what you guys would prefer. Thanks. I added a poll above.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News