ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi is the real deal, I don't see PSU winning 1 game against us in the 4 game series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest. Pitt sucks. Their handful of fans don't even root for pitt. The only time they are interested is when the team plays PSU.

That was fairly untimely but ok. As of today Pitt is ranked in the top 30in the polls. I'm calling that at least ok no? I mean sucks is kinda untimely on a PSU board when the PSU team has had a fairly disappointing year. But ok

Iowa vs. Pitt was an exciting game in September.

Who will Iowa get on Dec 5th?

Michigan State or Michigan /Ohio State?

peace

Does Pitt have a team?

Dude you're embarrassing yourself! You really are. Go to bed and start over tomorrow. In golf that's called a mulligan. Even your buddies can't like or defend your immaturity and/or ignorance. You follow college football right? You are calling out a team that has national respect at this point. Top 30 team at this point with one game left. If you said something about the program that would have more legs. But hacking this team makes you sound foolish. Go to bed.

You don't travel much I take it? That's ok. I am not here to argue.

I guess you don't read very well, I literally just posted that I travel often for work. It was in the post just before you replied. Please read more carefully next time.

Reactions: PittPoker
Go f yourself.

I answered the question.

Another one of you pitt morons just told us to stop living in the past, then you go bragging about 1976. You guys need to coordinate your trolling better.

You know all about living in the past. Your program hasn't been relevant for anything in the last 30 years with the exception of the most disgusting scandal in the history of American sports.

GREGJACOBS said:

I see you "patheticly" posted a blank post. You spend so much of your time trolling on a message board, you would at least think you would know what you are doing.

Go f yourself.

I answered the question.

Actually, you just tried to change the subject. That's not really an answer. Sorry for pointing out the reality of your pathetic existence, I know how much Pitt fans hate reality.

You know all about living in the past. Your program hasn't been relevant for anything in the last 30 years with the exception of the most disgusting scandal in the history of American sports.

Thanks for again proving that you're delusional. PSU was the best team in the country in 1994. PSU competed for a national title in 2005. PSU had back to back 11 win seasons in 2008 and 2009. You Pitt fans continue this odd fascination with trying to tear PSU down to Pitt's level. It is no coincidence you subconsciously picked "30 years". If PSU wasn't relevant, you wouldn't be here. I'm not on a Pitt board because Pitt isn't relevant.

Typical Pitt fan, coming unraveled and stooping to talking about the crimes of an ex-employee, that was by even NCAA admission not a sports scandal. You'll try anything to change the subject. I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: h8ru
Actually, you just tried to change the subject. That's not really an answer. Sorry for pointing out the reality of your pathetic existence, I know how much Pitt fans hate reality.

Don't worry yourself for a minute about my existence, bub. Enjoy finishing the football season with a 4 game losing streak. Yes, PSU will lose its bowl game also. Great value paying the "Dominator" $4.5M a year...ha ha. #unrivaled

Thanks for again proving that you're delusional. PSU was the best team in the country in 1994. PSU competed for a national title in 2005. PSU had back to back 11 win seasons in 2008 and 2009. You Pitt fans continue this odd fascination with trying to tear PSU down to Pitt's level. It is no coincidence you subconsciously picked "30 years". If PSU wasn't relevant, you wouldn't be here. I'm not on a Pitt board because Pitt isn't relevant.

Typical Pitt fan, coming unraveled and stooping to talking about the crimes of an ex-employee, that was by even NCAA admission not a sports scandal. You'll try anything to change the subject. I feel sorry for you.

Wah wah, we were the best, but got cheated, wah wah. #pathetic

You are relevant...for the worst scandal in the history of American sports.

The "ex-employee" of whom you speak was a player and coach at Penn State for nearly 45 years.

Don't worry yourself for a minute about my existence, bub. Enjoy finishing the football season with a 4 game losing streak. Yes, PSU will lose its bowl game also. Great value paying the "Dominator" $4.5M a year...ha ha. #unrivaled

Lucky for you PSU blew a late game lead to NW... then what would you endlessly repeat to make yourself feel better about your crappy football program? Three ranked teams in a row is a tough slate for any team, especially one that was unjustly sanctioned. Maybe PSU will lose a bowl game, who knows. All I know is that even if it happens, it won't be as hilarious as Pitt's bowl game last year. #FailToPitt

Enjoy this year, beating up on YSU and crappy ACC coastal schools. Actually "beating up" is the wrong thing to say, so Pitt barely won most of it's games. This is as good as it will ever get for Pitt football.

Wah wah, we were the best, but got cheated, wah wah. #pathetic

I realize you are desperate to change the subject, but at least try to pretend like your response is semi-related to the post you are replying to.

You're really not very good at this whole message board thing as it is, and when you try to post in a hurry it only magnifies your deficiencies. Do yourself a favor and go to bed.

Last edited:
You are relevant...for the worst scandal in the history of American sports.

The "ex-employee" of whom you speak was a player and coach at Penn State for nearly 45 years.

Repeating it over and over won't make it true. I've already addressed this. Even the NCAA agrees it wasn't a sports scandal. Please read more carefully next time.

I don't care if he worked there for 45 years or 45 minutes, it's completely irrelevant. His crimes have nothing to do with the university. You put quotes around "ex-employee" like it wasn't true, you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.

Lucky for you PSU blew a late game lead to NW... then what would you endlessly repeat to make yourself feel better about your crappy football program? Three ranked teams in a row is a tough slate for any team, especially one that was unjustly sanctioned. Maybe PSU will lose a bowl game, who knows. All I know is that even if it happens, it won't be as hilarious as Pitt's bowl game last year. #FailToPitt

Enjoy this year, beating up on YSU and crappy ACC coastal schools. Actually "beating up" is the wrong thing to say, so Pitt barely won most of it's games. This is as good as it will ever get for Pitt football.

So you know more then the writers and coaches that vote in the polls?? If I'm not mistaken, Pitt is rated higher then your pathetic team in every poll in America. By the way, Pitt also lost to three ranked teams with a combined two losses. If you Nitters look down at Pitt so much then why does any post about Pitt have more comments then any other post? A 9th grader could see how insecure your fan base is!!

I see you "patheticly" posted a blank post. You spend so much of your time trolling on a message board, you would at least think you would know what you are doing.

Na I got a little personal and deleted it. You are relatively nasty but I wanted to respect the board. That's all. You are very nasty toward visitors that are simply looking to engage the beloved cousin.

So you know more then the writers and coaches that vote in the polls?? If I'm not mistaken, Pitt is rated higher then your pathetic team in every poll in America. By the way, Pitt also lost to three ranked teams with a combined two losses. If you Nitters look down at Pitt so much then why does any post about Pitt have more comments then any other post? A 9th grader could see how insecure your fan base is!!

If I'm not mistaken, neither team is ranked. Regardless, in the grand scheme of things, this is one year and one of the teams faces the effects of unjust sanctions. Enjoy this year, this mediocre season is the BEST it will ever be for Pitt.

Pitt posts have so many responses for multiple reasons. First, it's fun and easy to rip on Pitt and their fans and have a laugh at their expense. Secondly, Pitt fans perpetuate these threads endlessly in a pathetic attempt to make themselves relevant. In the end YOU are the one visiting out board, and a 1st grader could see how insecure your fanbase is, all 17 of you.

Na I got a little personal and deleted it. You are relatively nasty but I wanted to respect the board. That's all. You are very nasty toward visitors that are simply looking to engage the beloved cousin.

Wow, that went over your head, why am I not surprised? So "engaging the beloved cousin" is what you kids call trolling these days? I'm sorry you find me to be relatively nasty, but all I've done is speak the truth. I can't help that you find the truth so nasty. While it's a step in the right direction for you to have attempted to delete the post, you still lost your composure and resorted to personal attacks. It's just a football man! Heaven knows how easy it is to be banned on the lair. I think we can all agree that you've worn out your welcome, you should be thankful that you've not been banned.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion

At least PSU has a good reason. Why doesPitt always seem to be just average?

Panda and Mauti...the two BWI knuckle heads that should be Pitt fans. There comes a point when you need to realize, the troll has baited you. You guys take it hook line and sinker every time. All your doing is giving the troll what he wants. A platform to say all the crap he wants about our program. And then giving him the satisfaction of letting him know it bothers you.

Having attended many PITT/PSU games over the years, the one thing that is missing ( besides the game itself) is the fact that neither are top 10 teams and haven’t been for some time now. Add the fact that back in the day, both teams were perennial top 10 teams and now you start to understand the rivalry.

9/10/16

Here is a little perspective for all the Pitt fans over hear beating their chest like Narduzzi is Nick Saban.

Pitt in 2014 under Chryst with a much younger Roster.
Offense - Ranked 40th in the Nation averaging 31.8 pts per game
Defense - Ranked 26th giving up 25.6 pts per game

Pitt in 2015 under Narduzzi
Offense - Ranked 72nd averaging 28.6 pts per game
Defense - Ranked 28th giving up 24.2 pts per game

So, Pitt is technically worse in both Offensive and Defensive categories despite having a more experienced roster.

Keep in mind the ACC coastal was much better last year than this year. Duke, VT, GT, etc have all had very bad years. Adding in the fact that Pitt beat Akron this year instead of losing to them and there is where Narduzzi has been more successful that Chryst...he beat Akron. I am not trying to say Pitt has not had a good year, by their standards. I just think Pitt fans lack perspective on just how good it's been. I think next year will be an eyeopener for Pitt fans and the bloom will be off the rose.

This is a PSU site and Pitt fans and supporters should not come on this site with scandal blame. Stick to football and impact of what coaching, recruiting and schedules mean to the failure or success of the programs mentioned. I have Pitt message boards to do that and PSU posters know that that defending it is a non starter on Pitt's boards. Having said that, to dismiss Pitt as a second rate program is setting yourself for looking bad if Pitt wins. For the first time in years Pitt has a Chancellor and AD and coach that want a quality football program. It will take time to bring Pitt up to what it eventually can be. But it is a sea change that does change the dynamic both in PA and recruiting areas outside PA. Narduzzi is the real deal and is the best head coach in years at Pitt and I wouldn't take him lightly.

Panda and Mauti...the two BWI knuckle heads that should be Pitt fans. There comes a point when you need to realize, the troll has baited you. You guys take it hook line and sinker every time. All your doing is giving the troll what he wants. A platform to say all the crap he wants about our program. And then giving him the satisfaction of letting him know it bothers you.

That's an odd perspective. I seriously doubt the trolls came looking for what we gave them. We took them all to task, having a little fun at their expense... and maybe just maybe they learned a thing or two. Now your post adds absolutely nothing to this thread but a bump... really it's you that is give them what they want. Are you sure you're not a Pitt fan? You keep randomly bumping their threads and harassing those of us who make them look like delusional fools.

Having attended many PITT/PSU games over the years, the one thing that is missing ( besides the game itself) is the fact that neither are top 10 teams and haven’t been for some time now. Add the fact that back in the day, both teams were perennial top 10 teams and now you start to understand the rivalry.

9/10/16

PSU was a top ten team in the very recent past. In just 2009 PSU was ranked in the top 10 pre and post season. It's possible that it has occurred even more recently, but I'm not digging any further. You guys keep trying, but you can't equate Pitt and PSU. Pitt is having a banner year, and PSU is having a down year due to unjust sanctions. They are very comparable teams THIS YEAR, but PSU is still a much better program.

Here is a little perspective for all the Pitt fans over hear beating their chest like Narduzzi is Nick Saban.

So, Pitt is technically worse in both Offensive and Defensive categories despite having a more experienced roster.

Keep in mind the ACC coastal was much better last year than this year. Duke, VT, GT, etc have all had very bad years. Adding in the fact that Pitt beat Akron this year instead of losing to them and there is where Narduzzi has been more successful that Chryst...he beat Akron. I am not trying to say Pitt has not had a good year, by their standards. I just think Pitt fans lack perspective on just how good it's been. I think next year will be an eyeopener for Pitt fans and the bloom will be off the rose.

Stop being so nasty to Pitt fans, they hate reality!

This is a PSU site and Pitt fans and supporters should not come on this site with scandal blame. Stick to football and impact of what coaching, recruiting and schedules mean to the failure or success of the programs mentioned. I have Pitt message boards to do that and PSU posters know that that defending it is a non starter on Pitt's boards. Having said that, to dismiss Pitt as a second rate program is setting yourself for looking bad if Pitt wins. For the first time in years Pitt has a Chancellor and AD and coach that want a quality football program. It will take time to bring Pitt up to what it eventually can be. But it is a sea change that does change the dynamic both in PA and recruiting areas outside PA. Narduzzi is the real deal and is the best head coach in years at Pitt and I wouldn't take him lightly.

Pitt and every other team in the country are trying to emerge as a quality football program, what makes you think that Pitt will be the team that is successful? There are many other teams that are better poised to take that step than Pitt. Timing couldn't be worse for Pitt, the effects of the unjust sanctions at PSU are ending, Franklin's recruiting is lights out, and Pitt's coach (if he can prove he is a decent coach) will likely be gone in the near future.

Reactions: RobBliz
Based on what I have seen to date, it is equally probable that Franklin is not what many hope or think and is at best a 7 to 8 win coach. Timing is not an issue. It is coaching and who can deliver. Recruiting doesn't mean that the wins will now flow at PSU or next year or the next year. If you were really honest and asked 100 PSU fans if the would rather have Narduzzi or Franklin from here it wouldn't surprise me if Narduzzi was not in the hunt.

Wow, that went over your head, why am I not surprised? So "engaging the beloved cousin" is what you kids call trolling these days? I'm sorry you find me to be relatively nasty, but all I've done is speak the truth. I can't help that you find the truth so nasty. While it's a step in the right direction for you to have attempted to delete the post, you still lost your composure and resorted to personal attacks. It's just a football man! Heaven knows how easy it is to be banned on the lair. I think we can all agree that you've worn out your welcome, you should be thankful that you've not been banned.

Dude there's 100s of people reading these posts and you have a whopping, hold your breath now, 1 like for your nasty immature post. Why would I get banned? I post appropiately. I have been a supporter of Penn St longer than you have been alive. Former PSU captain Leo Wisiewski grew up coming to my house three times per week. One of my brother's best friend. Frank and Dan Rocco were two very close friends and in my house weekly. Long snapper/IB Mark Wateska also........friend. Look them up if you don't know your PSU history. I can go on and on goof. I live in Pittsburgh and follow Pitt, PSU, WVU and my kid plays for Duquesne. Duquesne is by far my favorite team. It's Thanksgiving and this is getting boring so take the last immature shot and try to move on. You can always hijack other threads pal if that your stick. No one on this board respects you for waving whatever life banner you're trying to wave at me. Have a good holiday pal.

That's an odd perspective. I seriously doubt the trolls came looking for what we gave them. We took them all to task, having a little fun at their expense... and maybe just maybe they learned a thing or two. Now your post adds absolutely nothing to this thread but a bump... really it's you that is give them what they want. Are you sure you're not a Pitt fan? You keep randomly bumping their threads and harassing those of us who make them look like delusional fools.

Euro is smart and you are dumb

Pitt loses Boyd next and didn't have Connor anyway so that's not a loss. Depends on if a couple OL go NFL draft but if not just about everyone comes back on O. Same with D. A couple guys but no big losses. Seriously barring injuries Pitt should be better next year than they are this year. For whatever that means. Anyway legit question. Would you trade Franklin for Narduzzi. My feeling is most solid college coaches that embrace recruiting would be able to recruit at PSU. There have been great recruiting classes long before Franklin showed up. So just talking about the coaching side are you satisfied with game day the last two years? And btw I disagree with Eurotrash putting your name with that immature maniac Pandawhatever. You've beat me up a little but you offer good stuff and good posts a lot.

Like Jacobs live in Pittsburgh and follow all 3 local programs. The difference between us is I've never seen Penn State play Pitt. So I don't have the obsessive hatred of you two.

Like Jacobs live in Pittsburgh and follow all 3 local programs. The difference between us is I've never seen Penn State play Pitt. So I don't have the obsessive hatred of you two.

Well, that more than likely means you are young. When I was that young, I didn't care what two old guys who are married posted on a message board, I was out getting laid! You should try it...might not be so angry!

Pitt loses Boyd next and didn't have Connor anyway so that's not a loss. Depends on if a couple OL go NFL draft but if not just about everyone comes back on O. Same with D. A couple guys but no big losses. Seriously barring injuries Pitt should be better next year than they are this year. For whatever that means. Anyway legit question. Would you trade Franklin for Narduzzi. My feeling is most solid college coaches that embrace recruiting would be able to recruit at PSU. There have been great recruiting classes long before Franklin showed up. So just talking about the coaching side are you satisfied with game day the last two years? And btw I disagree with Eurotrash putting your name with that immature maniac Pandawhatever. You've beat me up a little but you offer good stuff and good posts a lot.

I would not trade Franklin right now for a coach in his first year who is recruiting at a mediocre level. If Pitt fans look at it objectively, they are saluting Narduzzi for the same exact thing they ripped Franklin for accomplishing at Vandy. The difference is it is much more difficult to do at Vandy. I really like Franklin. Those that say he is struggling are not clear on what he inherited and is up against. We will see where these programs are in 2017 and 2018. I think Penn State will be really good. I'm sure you feel the same about Pitt.

Reactions: Judge Smails

Can always tell the young, broke and hungry! Who picks Eurotrash to represent themselves anyway? You're to young to talk with. See ya at the WPIAL championship. Go Central!

I would not trade Franklin right now for a coach in his first year who is recruiting at a mediocre level. If Pitt fans look at it objectively, they are saluting Narduzzi for the same exact thing they ripped Franklin for accomplishing at Vandy. The difference is it is much more difficult to do at Vandy. I really like Franklin. Those that say he is struggling are not clear on what he inherited and is up against. We will see where these programs are in 2017 and 2018. I think Penn State will be really good. I'm sure you feel the same about Pitt.

Fair enough. If PSU isn't beyond Pitt's success/lack of it by 2018 then I would be very surprised. This class alone should be something else by 18. Pitt has not produced top 20 recruiting classes much less top 10s like this one. Pitt is obviously on an upswing with a coach that gets it. But the ceiling at Piit is different than the ceiling at PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT