ADVERTISEMENT

Most creative way you sneak booze into the stadium...

LionsandBear

Dec 7, 2009
Thought I'd try out a new topic. I got a plastic flask for Christmas and i was thinking about where and how to secure it to my body this year.

Please share any creative ways you've done this in the past and if you have any recommendations for me, I'm all ears.

PlasticFirmCanary-max-1mb.gif

I swear to God this is true....back in 73-74 a group of guys pulled a quarter keg up over the rail of the student section. One of them walked out of the stadium right behind me after the game. Now that is a big set of balls.
The Dawg Pound in Cleveland got the moniker because the guys were sneaking a keg of beer in the Dawg House that they carried in while wearing the dog masks. The Browns’ let the thing get completely out of control and the next thing you know these clever idiots are peppering opposing players with dog biscuits. From there it escalated to beer bottles (glass ones). Brilliant!

Reactions: Obliviax
Twice I have seen someone pulling a rope up into the top row of the upper deck in the South end zone. The first time was at half time, I was in line on the concession deck and a police officer ran past me, so I followed to see what was going on. When I caught up to him, he had ahold of the rope with his left hand and was cutting it with a knife in his right hand. When he pulled it up there were two six packs tied to the line. The people watching gave him a cheer.

The second one was the same thing, but no cop and it went right to the top really quick.

I wondered how long the rope had to be.

Reactions: Cosmos
I swear when I was there - 82 to 84 I saw a commotion behind me at half time and looked up to see a group of students pull am empty half keg from inside a Nittany Lion - that must have zipped it inside and carried it in inside - a whole lot less scrutiny when you entered the stadium back then. These were the everyone is 21 and no open container laws in Downtown State College for the Psi Si 500.

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
I swear when I was there - 82 to 84 I saw a commotion behind me at half time and looked up to see a group of students pull am empty half keg from inside a Nittany Lion - that must have zipped it inside and carried it in inside - a whole lot less scrutiny when you entered the stadium back then. These were the everyone is 21 and no open container laws in Downtown State College for the Psi Si 500.
November 14, 1981. It required much planning and flawless execution involving a deceptive bed-sheet banner congratulating Bear Bryant on a possible milestone victory and abetting participation by some attractive co-eds at the entry gate.

The game was so ugly, the nearly-empty keg got left behind in the bleachers along with the unstuffed animal carcass. I suppose it was eventually returned to Hickey’s

Last edited:
I swear to God this is true....back in 73-74 a group of guys pulled a quarter keg up over the rail of the student section. One of them walked out of the stadium right behind me after the game. Now that is a big set of balls.

I saw this as well, in 75 or 76. In those days, the student section was in the north endzone, which was only the lower bowl. Guys hauled up a quarter keg over the top end. No one batted an eye. In those days, everyone brought in a flask or two. It wasnt really a challenge. No pat downs, etc.

Reactions: indynittany
I saw this as well, in 75 or 76. In those days, the student section was in the north endzone, which was only the lower bowl. Guys hauled up a quarter keg over the top end. No one batted an eye. In those days, everyone brought in a flask or two. It wasnt really a challenge. No pat downs, etc.
We all brought flasks in back then. Rum and coke was almost a tradition.

You guys are too hi-tech. I fill an ordinary water bottle halfway with Captain Morgan, squeeze it, then twist the cap back on. You can stash it anywhere on your body, it molds to anything. And if you dont finish it, it tucks nicely under the seat for the next game.

That was actually my fraternity that did this. I was there. I think it was the game we lost to Navy 6-7 when we missed 4 field goals in a deluge.

Normally, since they sold Coke products in the Beav in my day, a pint of Baccardi was the go to beverage to bring in. I never worried about getting caught.

Reactions: CentrevilleLion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT