ADVERTISEMENT

Morgan McIntosh Highlights

Fantastic Job Anniet...I could watch this all day.. Agree.. On any other team that DOESNT so happen to include 2 of the most dominant wrestlers in the country, Morgan would be a daily headline.. .. He's as understated as he is absolutely brutal with that murderous bow and arrow..

That bow and arrow is slick and fun to watch him execute it on multiple opponents. The music is synced well but the song itself is pretty bad imo. Also I hope to see his highlights show him wrestle a few more guys with a pulse. I will give ya Studebaker but a back up from Ohio State and anyone that wrestles for Michigan State?.. meh. After Big tens and Nationals I'm sure Morgan will add a few big time highlights. I just hope Burak isn't in them! ;)

Here's the first of my series of highlight videos for the 2015-2016 seniors. I should be able to put something together for Jordan and Nico before the end of the week. If not, those videos will include footage from the OSU match.
Jordan's montage should have the entire 3rd period of the Tyler Graff match several years ago...that was awesome! I about jumped out of my living room watching that match.

I wasn't into freestyle back in the day but can someone tell me if the bow and arrow was a Dave Schultz go to move? I don't know why but I think of him as soon as Mac lays it on an opponent.

That bow and arrow is slick and fun to watch him execute it on multiple opponents. The music is synced well but the song itself is pretty bad imo. Also I hope to see his highlights show him wrestle a few more guys with a pulse. I will give ya Studebaker but a back up from Ohio State and anyone that wrestles for Michigan State?.. meh. After Big tens and Nationals I'm sure Morgan will add a few big time highlights. I just hope Burak isn't in them! ;)

His videos are great, but his music choices are lame.

Here's the first of my series of highlight videos for the 2015-2016 seniors. I should be able to put something together for Jordan and Nico before the end of the week. If not, those videos will include footage from the OSU match.
Is there anyway you still have this video? I used to watch it before my matches, got me super pumped. I loved the technique and quality of this video. is there anyway to get a hold of it?

Looking forward to seeing the videos the music complainers put together. When can we expect those?

Now get this message...

"This video is unavailable"

Yeah, I have the video, I can dig it out at some point maybe and try to compress it to a size that I can host.

I don't have the morgan video, but I've uploaded 22 matches from ncaas the last two years to drive, I'm just contemplating what I want to do with them.

Is there anyway you could make another highlight video for morgan? His style of wrestling was really fascinating to watch. Its a shame that you dont have the old video but i understand

That Brooks match was a McIntosh highlight reel all to itself.

Also: just another PSU dude who beat Gabe Dean.

He also owns a win over Kyle Snyder (at 197lbs) in college. That's impressive because Morgan was not a guy who was just bigger than Kyle Snyder and beat him. Snyder was wrestling guys his own size when Morgan beat him.

Morgan is probably the one PSU wrestler since Cael took over that I wanted to see win an NCAA championship the most that didn't. He always seemed slightly undersized for 197lbs and I thought had he wrestled 184lbs he would have won a title or two.

Excellent thread. I have tons of respect for Morgan McIntosh - outstanding wrestler and individual. He was a team-first guy who contributed greatly to the success of the program.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Hey man, still wondering if you have this video. And if there’s some way you could send it to me? Really loved his style and his technique. I know you’re busy af man but if you could do me a solid and send this to me isn’t greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: tikk10 and danoftw
I just saw your question, NoVa. I hope this below-linked video is what I was referencing. I hope I remembered right that Ruth was in college already.

https://www.flowrestling.org/video/...-3rd-place-ed-ruth-vs-morgan-mcintosh-rematch

Based on the date of April 2010 Ruth was in fact a frosh at PSU that season. During his redshirt year he only lost twice in college matches, both times to Q at 184 pounds. Just goes to show you how good MM really was. Without Ruth and Q on our roster MM may have been a 2x NCAA champ at 184. As it was he still had a great career, including beating Snyder in the BIG finals his junior year.

Based on the date of April 2010 Ruth was in fact a frosh at PSU that season. During his redshirt year he only lost twice in college matches, both times to Q at 184 pounds. Just goes to show you how good MM really was. Without Ruth and Q on our roster MM may have been a 2x NCAA champ at 184. As it was he still had a great career, including beating Snyder in the BIG finals his junior year.
He was a lot more competitive against Cox than nearly all of Cox's international opponents.

He was a lot more competitive against Cox than nearly all of Cox's international opponents.
And yet several people on here were critical of him in the finals like it’s a walk in the park to get in on Cox’ legs. WhY hE nO ScOrE pOiNtS?

just to keep things in perspective MM was 1-4 or 1-5 or something like that vs Cox.
Would like to have seen him more at 184. But tho short he was pretty darn stocky and muscular.

just to keep things in perspective MM was 1-4 or 1-5 or something like that vs Cox.
Would like to have seen him more at 184. But tho short he was pretty darn stocky and muscular.

You will have to tell us where those matches occurred. My memory has MM wrestling Cox twice at NCAAs and going 1-1. Where else did they wrestle in college?

I need some annie highlight videos in my life.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT