ADVERTISEMENT

Miss Pennsylvania is a member of...

I was in the Blue Band many years ago. If you would like, I could post a video of me doing the same moves in similar shorts.

:eek:
925654b528bc949a1f3c8e46a268c6b0--emoji-emoticons-smileys.jpg

I went to a concert outside of Hershey this summer and she was there as Miss Pennsylvania. She looked very pageant-pretty. Too much make up and hair spray for my taste, although I'm sure that middle aged and already married aren't on the top of her wish list either.

I was in the Blue Band many years ago. If you would like, I could post a video of me doing the same moves in similar shorts.

:eek:
Are there any videos of you wearing your tasty shorts while playing Twister? ("Right foot red!") :eek:

I approve this message.

Not sure if the crazed individual discussed in the controversial thread approves, tho.

Katie is a fantastic young lady. I am Executive Director of the Miss Central Pennsylvania Scholarship Pageant in Lewistown. Katie won the title of Miss Central Pennsylvania in January of 2017. This title made her eligible to compete in the Miss Pennsylvania Pageant in June where she was awarded the title of Miss Pennsylvania. My wife and I have known Katie for about 8 years since she had previously competed in our "Outstanding Teen Program." She is a fantastic young lady. She was adopted from Korea at the age of 6 months and her pageant platform is "Building Families Through Adoption." She is a talented saxophone player and is majoring in Broadcast Journalism at Penn State. She is as "Penn State Proud" as anyone I've ever met. If any of you have the opportunity to meet Katie, please do so. She is a very special young lady and I'm sure you will see why I say that if you get to meet and talk with her.

Below is a list of the Miss Pennsylvania winners from 1990 on who were Penn Staters:
1996 - GiGi Gordon (Penn State Cheerleader)
2000 - Melissa Jeka
2002 - Autumn Marisa (Penn State Lionette)
2006 - Emily Wills (Penn State Lionette)
2013 - Jordyn Colao (now married to former Penn State football player Drew Astorino) - Jordyn also won her local title at the Miss Central Pennsylvania Pageant
2017 - Katie Schreckengast (Saxophone Player in the Penn State Blue Band)
(If anyone finds corrections, please let me know.)

The Voting Window for 2018 Miss America Competition is currently closed.
Tune in to the 2018 Miss America Competition September 10th 9pm ET/ 6pm PT ON ABC.

Reactions: Zenophile
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT