ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota is good.

Sparty misses Walker. He set the tone. Minnesota is playing very well, but Sparty might have as many as 7 losses before we play them.

Honest question why couldn't Ciarroca do that here ?

#1, Covid wiped out spring practice. Literally zero % of his offense was installed.

#2, his top 2 RBs were gone by the 4th offensive play of the year. His offense requires very good RBs.

Definitely more that could be written, but those 2 keep it concise.

Sparty was never that good.....hey NNNNNCAC....maybe PSU can hire Mel Tucker?
10 more years!

"He uses the portal." LOL

Ok, I don't get what you are saying. Minnesota looks really good right now...Tamu and Miami don't. Nobody is calling Minny a playoff team, but anyone who thinks they don't look good isn't watching football.
I think they are probably good. I also think they are bullying a paper tiger. Bottom line, look at their schedule. Purdue, PSU and Wisky are the only real games on their schedule.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
I think they are probably good. I also think they are bullying a paper tiger. Bottom line, look at their schedule. Purdue, PSU and Wisky are the only real games on their schedule.
Let's see how Purdue does the rest of the season...O'Connell is out tonight and they need a win badly. Couldn't you also do that to PSU's schedule to this point? Auburn blows chunks...Purdue doesn't look good either. At the end of the day, if you look really good against teams that aren't great on the schedule, that tells me something, considering many programs don't look so great and slop around against inferior competition.

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286 and FLMike
Let's see how Purdue does the rest of the season...O'Connell is out tonight and they need a win badly. Couldn't you also do that to PSU's schedule to this point? Auburn blows chunks...Purdue doesn't look good either. At the end of the day, if you look really good against teams that aren't great on the schedule, that tells me something, considering many programs don't look so great and slop around against inferior competition.
Minny first 3 opponents were 0-9. Besides my reference is to the most difficult games on their schedule. Are you telling me their schedule is as difficult as Penn States? Do you think they don't catch a break not playing Ohio State nor Michigan?

Minny first 3 opponents were 0-9. Besides my reference is to the most difficult games on their schedule. Are you telling me their schedule is as difficult as Penn States? Do you think they don't catch a break not playing Ohio State nor Michigan?
Of course....I agree with you. Being in the West automatically makes the schedule lighter, unless their crossovers are the big boys in the East. But, they will be a big challenge up front no doubt. I actually like having the white out vs them.

Auburn won but what would a nut bag zealot care... again... App state ... middle Tennesee... Ga southern ... etc etc... yoy are a negative obsessed loser. Go root for tge Gaytors!

Of course....I agree with you. Being in the West automatically makes the schedule lighter, unless their crossovers are the big boys in the East. But, they will be a big challenge up front no doubt. I actually like having the white out vs them.
Glad PSU has them for white out. I envy their "murderer's row" schedule after PSU.....Rutgers, Northwestern, Nebraska then Iowa....

• Haha
Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
So with Minny looking like they could be one of the favorites in the B10 West, anyone have an opinion on what the over/under is for PSU's 3 game stretch of UM, Minny, oh-high-ya?? Winning 2 of them would be great IMHO.....

Reactions: LMTLION and bison13
Auburn won today.

Auburn won today.
Auburn won because Mizzou missed a 20-something yard FG at the end of regulation and then fumbled the ball at the 1 in OT. Auburn is an awful football team--don't let them getting lucky and surviving at home against another awful team confuse you. Scrivener was right when he said they blow chunks. Why even say they won today as an attempt to dispute that? lol

Real good. Scary.
They are a good team. How good? They've played nobody. MSU is 2-2 and doesn't look very good this year. They look like the best team in the west, though. Wisconsin and Iowa are having down years. Purdue doesn't look anything like the team we played. I'd say that there are three, maybe for teams better in the East (tOSU, UM, PSU and maybe MD).

Reactions: Parkerdam555
Minnesota is said to be great by usual jackals here until Penn State beats on them. Then the same jackals here will say they blow.

Reactions: voltz99
Minnesota is said to be great by usual jackals here until Penn State beats on them. Then the same jackals here will say they blow.
If you're talking about me--Minnesota would be a "good win"--they're not an elite team but good talent and well coached. We should beat Minnesota though.

Real good. Scary.
Analysts say:
1) OSU, 2) Michigan, 3) Minnesota, 4) Penn State

It's hard to argue with that. PSU's wins at Purdue and Auburn aren't looking so great right now and Northwestern just lost to Miami of Ohio. Who knows how good PSU is at this point?

Analysts say:
1) OSU, 2) Michigan, 3) Minnesota, 4) Penn State

It's hard to argue with that. PSU's wins at Purdue and Auburn aren't looking so great right now and Northwestern just lost to Miami of Ohio. Who knows how good PSU is at this point?
Talent wise we're third
Minnesota is the only team with a pulse in the west though

MSU is a bad team. We beat bad teams and we still suck. Minnesota beats them and and they’re scary. This place is a riot.
Michigan State beat Akron & Western Michigan which is meaningless. They hung in with #18 Washington then got beat by Minnesota.

Minnesota beat 3 very weak teams but their win over Michigan State seems impressive.

PSU beat 2-2 Purdue that needed a late fumble recovery to beat Florida Atlantic. They beat Auburn who barely beat San Jose who barely beat Portland. Auburn needed a dumb fumble (no contact) to beat Missouri. PSU was beating CMU 21-14 at half. Oklahoma Stat was beating CMU 44-15 at half.

IMO PSU has yet to beat a good team. We know that PSU has lots of young talent/speed but we have no idea how they'll hold up against the top teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT